• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD* CUSTOM MILKY Des”TROY”er - QUAD! *SOLD

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
This was built to "One-Up" good 'ole Troy's 3rd generation Des"Troy"er, which runs at 464 Lumens regulated. This one has 550 Lumens regulated and also has four (4) levels of brightness and is a Milky "Project M" Extreme. Running four SSCP4 USWOH, reflectors are McR16ms and the Acorn Driver is a Dx2.0 ("Aardvark"FW). All this running on a Leef 18650 Tube with a Surefire SWO1 tailcap (very hard to get). Front Bezel is a Tranquilitybase Titanium Scalloped. That alone was an extra $90. Has the following run times printed on Milky's label. 550Lm – 1 hour; Medium 4 hours; Low 20 hours, Ultra Low 220 hours.

Priced at SOLD TO GRIFF!!

Troy550C.jpg

Troy550A.jpg

Last edited:

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Re: CUSTOM MILKY Des"TROY"er - QUAD!

Milky would have to chime in on that note. Most of the time I utilize the 18650 for maximum power in a small package. Hey Scott, any help here as to power variations?

Let's Lower the price also to SOLD and stimulate economic interest!!

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'LL TAKE IT BRUCE!!!!Booyh

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

Sold to GRIFF!

Thanks Buddy! Enjoy the lights! and Tell Troy he owes you a Battery!! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :wave:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congrats Bruce on the sale! And griff....wow....you're on a buying frenzy (did you get my PM?)! Does that make 2 from the same seller within 24 hours? :popcorn:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congrats Bruce on the sale! And griff....wow....you're on a buying frenzy (did you get my PM?)! Does that make 2 from the same seller within 24 hours? :popcorn:

"B IS B", What can I say............I love this place and what else can I do but stimulate the "FCC" if we don't take care of ourselves the "TCO" will!
I know there is a TARP Plan out there for us but they haven't unveiled it yet!
"TCO " is waiting to let the cat out of the bag until he goes on another whirlwind trip to the Caribbean to announce more good news!!

Yippee!!!! when do I get my 13 bucks........I have Flashlights to buy

Glossary

B is B = BrighterisBetter
FCC = Flashlight collectors club
TCO = The Chosen One
TARP = Troubled Asset Relief Program