• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: Mako - White LED -- Flat Back --

Silversurfer

Enlightened

Please refer to post #12 for the current status of this sale.

FS/FT
: Two Lights: Down to One Very Nice Mako

#1 Mako -- White LED -- Trit slot -- Mint --
$115. :sold:

#2 Mako -- White LED -- Flat Back -- has two very small, very tiny, slightly shiny spots on the body -- otherwise in mint condition -- $115. Withdrawn

The two lights have almost identical beam profiles.

#1 has a more defined hot spot with slightly greater throw.
Withdrawn

#2 has somewhat more flood than #1. :sold:

The tint and uniformity of color of the two lights are very nice and virtually identical.

---- Open to trade offers for single cell lights. If you have a light to trade let me know by PM.
----

** Shipping and Paypal fee included. **
** First unconditional "I'll take it" has priority. **

First to post an unconditional "I'll take it!" in this thread gets it pending funds -
and that post takes precedence over ALL other forms of communication.
This includes Email and PM.

Payment: Confirmed PayPal.
No PayPal eChecks. No Paypal fees.
If paying by PayPal and funds are not received within a reasonable time - say within 4 hours of sending my PayPal address - I'll assume the buyer has had a change of heart - stuff happens. No hard feelings. The light then will be relisted. If you need more than 4 hours, please let me know right away when requesting my PayPal address and we'll try to work something out. Communication is critical.

Shipping: All prices include shipping by US Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.
Insurance is extra. I am not responsible for items once they are shipped.

International Sales: International buyers are welcome.
Please note the following.
(1) I fill out the Customs forms accurately, and so I will list this as a sale/commercial transaction, not as a gift. (2) You assume responsibility for any mishaps with Customs or shipping. (3) If we make a deal, we will agree on the manner and cost of shipping, and at the time of sale you will pay that amount, in addition to the sales price listed above, less the cost of CONUS Priority Mail shipping with delivery confirmation. If I get charged more at the P.O. than we figured, I will ask you to pay the difference. If it's less, I'll PayPal you the difference.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mako -- White LED -- 1x Trit Slot -- 1x Flat Back -- $115 each

The first buyer can now purchase either body with the business end they prefer.

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mako -- White LED -- 1x Trit Slot -- 1x Flat Back -- $115 each

:poke: 2x Muyshondt MAKO 1xAAA Titanium with CREE 5mm LED - with 2 Mode Twist

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: FS/FT: Mako -- White LED -- 1x Trit Slot -- 1x Flat Back -- $115 each

Open to trade offers for single cell lights. If you have a light to trade let me know by PM.

Silversurfer

Enlightened

PM reply incoming.

I often buy new lights to check out the engineering and then offer them back to the community.

The fact that these are up for sale is in no way an expression of dissatisfaction with the Mako.

Last edited:

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lets slow down on the bumps a bit. Once a day is sufficient. ;)

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast

What are the lumens for the 2 settings on these? I'm interested and new to the forums. Thanks

Silversurfer

Enlightened

What are the lumens for the 2 settings on these? I'm interested and new to the forums. Thanks

I'm not sure.

Can't find where these have been officially posted.

Maybe someone more knowledgeable can address this...

exoticmoonlight

Newly Enlightened
Re: Withdrawn: Mako -- White LED -- Flat Back -- $115

Is the #1 Mako with the trit slot and a more defined hot spot still available? Earlier post indicates "Withdrawn". Does that mean it's not sold yet? :confused:

Silversurfer

Enlightened
FS: Mako - White LED -- Flat Back -- $110

FS: One Very Nice Mako

Mako -- White LED -- Flat Back -- has two very tiny, slightly shiny spots on the body -- otherwise in mint condition -- has a somewhat more defined hot spot and greater throw than the three other Mako I've seen. $110, $100.

The tint and uniformity of color in the beam is very nice.

-- I often buy new lights just to check out the engineering. The fact that this is up for sale is in no way an expression of dissatisfaction with the Mako. I like this Mako a lot. It won't come back to bite the buyer. --

** Shipping and Paypal fee included. **
** First unconditional "I'll take it" has priority. **

First to post an unconditional "I'll take it!" in this thread gets it pending funds -
and that post takes precedence over ALL other forms of communication.
This includes Email and PM.

Payment: Confirmed PayPal.
No PayPal eChecks. No Paypal fees. USPS Money Order also works.
If paying by PayPal and funds are not received within a reasonable time - say within 4 hours of sending my PayPal address - I'll assume the buyer has had a change of heart - stuff happens. No hard feelings. The light then will be relisted. If you need more than 4 hours, please let me know right away when requesting my PayPal address and we'll try to work something out. Communication is critical.

Shipping: All prices include shipping by US First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation.
Insurance is extra if desired by the buyer. I am not responsible for items once they are shipped.

International Sales: International buyers are welcome.
Please note the following.
(1) I fill out the Customs forms accurately, and so I will list this as a sale/commercial transaction, not as a gift. (2) You assume responsibility for any mishaps with Customs or shipping. (3) If we make a deal, we will agree on the manner and cost of shipping, and at the time of sale you will pay that amount, in addition to the sales price listed above, less the cost of CONUS Priority Mail shipping with delivery confirmation. If I get charged more at the P.O. than we figured, I will ask you to pay the difference. If it's less, I'll PayPal you the difference.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mako - White LED -- Flat Back -- ** PRiCE DROP **

Price Drop:

$100 for this Mako! for today only.