• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S TB Titanium, Mirage Man, Leef, RPM Custom Stuff

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
The Rules:
The first unconditional, "I'll take it" posted in the Sale Thread gets it. Payment via Paypal must follow within 24 hours please. No Paypal fees. If you require additional time to pay, then your response is conditional upon my approval of proposed terms.

Shipping:
Free in the United States. If you want insurance – it is $3.00 for all items under $300, and $5.00 for all items over $300. Overseas shipping figure about $25.00 – Insurance is extra, if applicable for your destination.

#1 – TRANQUILITYBASE (TBSB) 18650 TUBE / MIRAGE MAN Ti TAILCAP

A. Up for sale is TB Split Body (TBSB) Design Titanium 18650 body (E to E). In the new design by TB, the Teflon disk, or contact button is no longer necessary. TB states this newer version is shorter in overall length/same length as a 123a x2 cell tube, and the bridge piece is no longer necessary.
Priced at SOLD TO COREY!

B. The Tailcap is a Mirage Man Titanium Aleph / E Series Tailcap, which includes the McClickie switch.
Priced at SOLD TO COREY!

#2 – LEEF BLACK 18650 BODY, RPM BLUE TRIT TAILCAP

This is for the combo, Leef Black 18650 body with an RPM Black Tailcap housing three (3) Blue Trits, which glow nicely! This combo is designated as being for a McGizmo 27LT head, or suitable alternative.
Priced at $95

#3 – SUREFIRE Z-52 LOTC w/McE2S TWO STAGE

For sale a Surefire Z-52 LOTC w/McE2S two stage in mint condition. This is perfect for TW-4 mod or another E series LED light. (Purple Coded) For reference resistor color values: yellow is 15ohm, PURPLE 22ohm, green is 30ohm and red is 60ohm.
Priced at $36 SPF to MORPHEOUST1

#4 – CUSTOM MIRAGE MAN 18650 (BLK) E-SERIES/ALEPH SPLIT BODY, KL4 HEAD & TAILCAP

Nice Custom light sporting a Black ano Mirage Man 18650 Body (E-Series/Aleph) and a stock KL4 Head and stock SF Tailcap. Mint Condition – No Marks.
Priced at $195 SPF to MORPHEOUST1

#5 – HDS – Misc, Parts – All one Price - Cheap

Original HDS ARC 4+ Style Black Steel Spring Clip and Screws, HDS Lanyard Ring and HDS Stock Bezel.
Priced at SOLD to TB (Shipping free – via 1st Class Mail)

TB18650Tube300BWP.jpg

LEEFBLKTUBE.jpg

Z52.jpg

Mirageman.jpg

HDS.jpg

Last edited:

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
#5 Sold to the Big Dog Himself! Congrats to you TB !!
(p.s. I just hate posting your tube for sale - as all it needs is a really nice head to top it off!!)

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Paypal sent

For the Mirage MAn combo + Z52 McE2s 2-stage tailcap.

Thank you for reserving it for me.

lovecpf

Pontiaker

Enlightened
I really like the look of the black leaf body and cap, can anyone tell me what other heads will fit this, or that I can adapt to this?