• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 4D Black Maglite, good cond., $15 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImGeo

Newly Enlightened
4D Black Maglite, Good condition, $15

I have a black 4D maglite in good (but not perfect condition). The lens/plastic window is very good, but not perfect: slightly opaque, no defined scratches. Smooth parts of the body are very good, but the grip on the end cap and handle part have light scratches (or anodizing rubbed off) that reveal the aluminum underneath. No deep scratches, just anodizing. Lastly, part of the white lettering on the head of the light have somehow come off. No scratches there though.

Basically, I have little use for it, but if someone has plans to mod it--go for it!

Cost is $15 to cover USPS Priority shipping and PayPal fees. Due to weight, can't be sent 1st class. And due to shape, Parcel ends up being more than Priority.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I can take pictures if someone is seriously considering buying it.

kris23

Newly Enlightened
i may be interested, can you post pics? mainly the scratched areas.

thanks! 15 is a real good price

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello ImGeo. You should move this to the other forum. This one is for custom or modded lights.

DM51

Flashaholic
This is not a custom item, so it does not belong here. Please take it to the MarketPlace. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.