EagleTac T100C2

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice, thanks for the introduction.

However, I'm hoping for a 3X MP-E light from them. :naughty:

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow. Eagletac is sure going to have a hit on their hands!
It is a little more than the P100C2, but the 18650 capability is definitely worth it. If the P100C2 is any indication, this should be fully regulated on both CR123's and 18650s.
The pictures show it as being a decent amount larger than the P100C2. It seems like the modes are switched by a spring loaded ring on the back of the head, since the threads are anodized.

Thankfully, this light has a "Pre-centered emittor [sic] for Pleasing Beam" , so it hopefully won't have the off centered emitter issue that the P100A2 was reported to have.

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
A great feature is that it's regulated on a single 18650... not too many multi-battery option lights are. :twothumbs

Toaster

Enlightened
The included battery magazine to stop rattle with primary cells is a nice touch for such an inexpensive light. Kudos to Eagletac for that. And also for giving us a light that is regulated on both CR123s and 18650s and is guaranteed to do so from the manufacturer. It's about time already! :thumbsup:

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another neat light from EagleTac.:thumbsup:

But I'm still waiting for the "P100C" - the compact, single cell version of the P100C2. :cool:

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
If Eagletac could only manage to get these lights in some brick and mortar stores (where surefires are sold), they would probably be able to sell a fair amount of them.
On a somewhat unrelated note, Flashcrazy, I noticed that you don't sell the Eagletac T10L on your site. Is there any specific reason for this?

Also, the specs state that the T100C2 will have 35 percent more throw than the P100C2. Does that mean this light will have nearly 10,000 lux at 1 meter? :faint:

kyhunter1

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's good to finally get to see some pics and specs on this light. Ive known about it since last week. Should be a awesome light. With the awesome beam and throw in a smooth reflector, and flat regulation on single 18650 and primary cells, Eagletac will put alot of the other manufacturers out of business if they dont SHAPE UP and give us what we want.
:paypal:as soon as it is available!!!!!!!!!

EPVQ30

Newly Enlightened
i like the smaller size of the P series.. it works for my applications.
however, the features on the T series are awesome!

MichaelW

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am really liking the Cree xp-e.
Hopefully in the near future EagleTac will have neutral white or warm white offerings, via the xpe.

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
If Eagletac could only manage to get these lights in some brick and mortar stores (where surefires are sold), they would probably be able to sell a fair amount of them.
On a somewhat unrelated note, Flashcrazy, I noticed that you don't sell the Eagletac T10L on your site. Is there any specific reason for this?

Also, the specs state that the T100C2 will have 35 percent more throw than the P100C2. Does that mean this light will have nearly 10,000 lux at 1 meter? :faint:

I think so too... great performance/quality for the money. The P100C2 is in the neighborhood of 6000 lux, so I'd expect about 8000 lux from the T100C2.
I pm'ed you the answer to your other question to me... just because that would be Dealer-specific discussion and per CPF rules I can't post that here, only in the Dealer forum on CPF Marketplace. :thumbsup:

Chao

Enlightened
Thanks for the news, T100C2 also use C850 light engine, same engine as in P100C2:thumbsup:

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like to see a runtime test before I'll believe it is fully regulated on both CR123 and 18650. But if it is... :goodjob: Eagletac.

Now What I'd really like to see is a fully regulated 18650 P series (EDC-able, no big head) with a neutral XP-E.

Oh yeah and a Tri (or more) XPE would be nice too. Using the same M2 2x18650 body and selector ring... and of course the option for a neutral tint. :devil:

makuyo

Newly Enlightened
i think it does regulate on both CR123 and 18650, the difference is just a larger head and a larger body to accommodate 18650.. thats all... just a big brother for P100C2...

btw, i thought the M2 does come with triple XP-E R2 led?
its the M2Xc4 i guess for that... the other one is M2C4 uses a P7 led...

i've seen it here..
refer 2nd post on that page...
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/971884/+20
(hopefully its ok for me to put this link):sssh:

MichaelW

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are xr-e's
They are driven really hard on turbo.

If EagleTac did make a triple xp-e, then the diameter of the head could come down.

harddrive

Enlightened
Looks great. The P100C2 has become one of my favourite lights and I think this could be up there too :thumbsup:

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why they made it bigger, why?:ohgeez: P100C2 is so great because it's small.:rolleyes: