Fenix Pocketclip Question

realitycheck

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys I just received my fenix ld01 last night and am really enjoying this light so far. I want to say though I was really looking forward to carrying it with the pocket clip. I noticed though that the clip doesnt have much tension on it and will slide out of my pocket very easily. Has anyone had any problems with this clip and maybe loosing their flashlights?

Niconical

Enlightened
I bought 2 of them a while back, 1 for a L0D and the other for a E01.

When I tried to actually use them to attach the flashlight to something, the clip would stay attached to the pocket/belt/whatever, but the flashlight would slide out of the clip and stay in my hand. :(

I gave up in the end.

Ritch

Enlightened
I tried to use them too. But the clip is really weak, I almost lost my Fenix L0D Q4, slipping out of the inner jacket pocket several times.

bisar_x

Newly Enlightened
Yes, the clip is weak and I lost it once in my friend's car. It's only useful if you want to attach the flashlight on a cap for example.

realitycheck

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys thats what I figured. Pocket clip removed and dropped light into bottom of pocket. Its not uncomfortable there anyway so good to go again.
I figured it would come off pretty easily my pocket knife clips are way stronger at holding them in and even they can slide loose if your not careful what your around and they catch on.