• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT Chrome Draco or Drake and Arc AAA DS for McGizmo Sapphire

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
I have like new Draco or Drake (Your choice) that I wanna trade for a McGizmo (3mm) sapphire. Sapphire need not be mint, as it will be on keychain duty.

Draco/Drake are both Chrome with green trit and R2 cree with sapphire window. Comes with 2 batteries (only been charged once), and 2 extra silcon rings.

PM me if interested.

:thanks:

Last edited:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Re: WTT Chrome Draco or Drake for McGizmo Sapphire

For anyone thinking about this, the Draco/Drake have one of the smoothest beams available and a really nice big hotspot that is my absolute favorite. On high these things, especially where it's really dark, will astound, and the lowest available setting is very low. The two settings I use most is my programmed low and the stock low, which I use as medium. Great little light that goes in the water on a daily basis, versatile and I get a couple weeks between charges with my daily usage. If these were Ti versions I'd be trying to get the Drake to go with my Draco!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: WTT Chrome Draco or Drake for McGizmo Sapphire

Thanks KD! Thats why I am only giving up one of them. :naughty:

OK, I feel this is a fair trade, but have got no bites. Time to up the anty...

I will throw in a Arc AAA DS that is used but still works great! It rode on my keys for a year or so, so it looks great and has character.

So your choice, Drake or Draco and a Arc AAA DS for your McGizmo Sapphire. :wave:

Latest posts