• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: DEFT SOLD

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all. I hate to do this but I am getting laid off again so I have to sell some lights for cash.

I have for sale a perfect condition DEFT.

Here is what you get:
DEFT with carbon fiber bezel
Smooth Lens
Diffuser Lens
R2 WH emitter (with green glow)
Q5 WC emitter (with green glow)
8 brand new Energizer Lithium Batteries
2 extra batter holders (3 Total)
Upgraded Sony Camera Lanyard
Pelican Case

Here is all the information on the DEFT

Pic:
img7342w.jpg

Price: $400 includes shipping to CONUS only SOLD

First "I'll take it" with paypal sent gets the DEFT
Paypal only please, no e-checks
Please PM me for paypal address

Thanks for looking,

Last edited:

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: DEFT

I'll sweeten the pot. Whoever buys it at the opening price will receive one of my new optics that slightly increases throw and widens the field of view. I will even cover the cost of shipping. Tony is a great man offering a great light at a great price. This is fully loaded and also comes with something you can't buy at any price. Not having to wait on my list.:thumbsup:

This offer ends once the opening price is lowered. Just my way of supporting those that have supported me.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it.

It's 3:30 in the morning in Ohio. Can I PP you in the AM?

I've got just shy of $300 in PP balance. Rest will come probably from credit card.

Turns out I can unfortunately not take it. I recently got a PP credit card because my bank account had been attached to a email address that I no longer have access to - turns out I'm at my limit on the credit card (after one purchase) and do not have the balance.

I sincerely apologize and hope this doesn't hurt your chance of selling light - I'm just glad I realized this prior to the weekend. Good Luck!!

Neale

Last edited:

bullettproof

Enlightened

Wow that was fast!!!!

POON is expensive!!!

Last edited:

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll sweeten the pot. Whoever buys it at the opening price will receive one of my new optics that slightly increases throw and widens the field of view. I will even cover the cost of shipping. Tony is a great man offering a great light at a great price. This is fully loaded and also comes with something you can't buy at any price. Not having to wait on my list.:thumbsup:

This offer ends once the opening price is lowered. Just my way of supporting those that have supported me.
WOW...very kind of you. This makes this an awesome deal for someone out there!!!:grin2:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Let me put my 2 cents in here. This is the finest, by far best performing, long distance (throw), LED-powered light on the planet. I've got two and I have many lights including HIDs which cannot hold a candle to it! . This package is an incredible deal (just look at the package!!) and with the support of the builder let alone the reputation of the seller makes this unbeatable. Try/buy it you'll like....errrr...LOVE it!!!

Karl

makapuu

Enlightened

Wow, hard to believe this light is still here.
Considering how long the waiting list is, I thought it would be snapped up within 2 posts.
Plus there's a lot of extra goodies that come with it, including Mikes generous upgrade offer.

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, hard to believe this light is still here.
Considering how long the waiting list is, I thought it would be snapped up within 2 posts.
Plus there's a lot of extra goodies that come with it, including Mikes generous upgrade offer.
I agree....:grin2:

PsychoBunny

Enlightened
Damn!!!!! I thought this was a done deal or I would have
snapped it up myself. I should have kept a closer eye on
it!! Crap!!! RATS!!! and Damnation!!! :scowl:

Yes I am on the list, but I figure, at the rate it's going, it
will be a Christmas present to myself.

JetskiMark

Enlightened
I received everything today in perfect condition. Thank you.

The DEFT is a fun and unique light.

Which pill is installed? Both of the emitters look the same to me under magnification. I have not tried swapping them yet to compare the tint. It would be nice if the pills came marked with the emitter type.

A big thank you goes out to saabluster for the generous offer of the new optic and of course for creating the DEFT.

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received everything today in perfect condition. Thank you.

The DEFT is a fun and unique light.

Which pill is installed? Both of the emitters look the same to me under magnification. I have not tried swapping them yet to compare the tint. It would be nice if the pills came marked with the emitter type.

A big thank you goes out to saabluster for the generous offer of the new optic and of course for creating the DEFT.
They are marked on the bottom as to what bin and tint they are. FYI your optic has shipped.:thumbsup:

JetskiMark

Enlightened
They are marked on the bottom as to what bin and tint they are. FYI your optic has shipped.:thumbsup:

Thank you for shipping the optic. I am looking forward to seeing the difference it makes.

The uninstalled pill that I have has no markings on it. Even under 10x magnification. Were the specs just written with a Sharpie? If so then they must have rubbed off.

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for shipping the optic. I am looking forward to seeing the difference it makes.

The uninstalled pill that I have has no markings on it. Even under 10x magnification. Were the specs just written with a Sharpie? If so then they must have rubbed off.
:thinking: I guess I started scribing the bin on there after yours was built. Sorry. You should be able to tell the difference by looking at the color of the beam. The Q5 WC will be more blue than the R2 WH.