• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: FM 2C Pocket Rocket*Price Drop*

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: FM 2C Pocket Rocket*Now $90.00*

Up for sale is a mint FM 2C body,crenelated bezel and LF E0-9 lamp. Not looking to part these out. Batteries not included in this sale. Price includes USPS shipping and PP fees to CONUS only. First to post "I'll take it" followed by a PM and prompt payment gets it.

$100.00

Now $90.00

Pics here. => http://gallery.me.com/senna3#100284

Last edited:

Seiko

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: FM 2C Pocket Rocket*$175.00*

What a fantastic looking light. Something about that 2c body just makes it look so cool with the p6 bezel. Wish I didn't just pay my taxes!:broke:

Matt7337

Enlightened
Free bump for you.

That is such a gorgeous looking light - If I had not blown this and next months "Flashlight budget" on 6 different customs in the past 2 weeks I would take this right off your hands :( :broke:

Matt7337

Enlightened
I'm sorry to ask newb questions but I am relatively new to custom flashlights. What is this exactly? Is it a totally cuatom build? As in:

Body by?

Bezel by?

Lamp by LF = Liteflux?

What sort of tailcap is it?

I can't take my eyes off this light, I may have to find a spare $100 and buy this because it has me mesmerized :popcorn:

Thanks.

Last edited:

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sorry to ask newb questions but I am relatively new to custom flashlights. What is this exactly? Is it a totally cuatom build? As in:

Body by? by Fivemega

Bezel by? looks to be a Solarforce bezel, not 100% sure on this one

Lamp by LF = Liteflux? Lumens Factory

What sort of tailcap is it? Clicky tailcap by Fivemega, comes with the body

I can't take my eyes off this light, I may have to find a spare $100 and buy this because it has me mesmerized :popcorn:

Thanks.

The bezel is the only one I'm not 100% sure on.

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the help QtrHorse!! Matt, everything QtrHorse listed is accurate including the Solarforce bezel.
:thumbsup:

Matt7337

Enlightened
Thanks for the explanation guys, I can't believe one of the members off here built that light - it looks absolutely stunning!!

I'm going to chew this over a bit. I really had my mind set on another big Mag (Prob 3D) mod but now I'm not so sure!