• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All sold. Thanks!

addictedmatt

Enlightened
More drops!

1. 3D D bin P7, red with finned head, runs direct drive off of D cell NIMH. $90, $80, $75 withdrawn.

2. Tiablo A8 modded with a Tri-flupic, and a P7. The upper contact is loose and will fall out when the battery is out. Sometimes it makes contact, and sometimes it doesn't. It was working last night, and now isn't. I don't want to fiddle with it anymore, but if you do, you can have it cheap. I'm selling this as is, SPF $60, $55 SPF shipped conus.

3. Gold 2C mag. Bought this a few days ago. It was described as having a minor scratch on the head. It has multiple minor scratches all around the head, and wear along the knurling. The light is awesome, If it was going to be a user I would keep it, but I was planning on displaying it. My loss is your gain. SOLD $55.00,
$50, $45, $40!!!!! shipped conus.

4. SOLD Unfinished, some would call it unstarted:), black 2d mag. Comes with stock switch, Downloads multisink, and five aluminum reflectors. $65.00, $55, $50, $45, $40!!!!! SOLD shipped conus. Add pre wired momentary switch for $5. I will sell the multisink and reflectors without the mag for $27 shipped!!!!!

5. Mac's custom mag tailswitch. Never used. SOLD $60 shipped conus.

First I'll take it gets it. Thanks for looking!
1041106.jpg

1041101.jpg

Last edited:

KHT

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac Tailcap, P7 mag, and Tiablo A8 Modded with P7

Hi, PM sent concerning tailcap

KHT

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac Tailcap, P7 mag, and Tiablo A8 Modded with P7

"Ill take it"
Mac Tailcap
Just need payment info

afraidofdark

Enlightened
Re: Items added: P7 mag, Tiablo A8 Modded with P7, Gold 2C, and Unfinished mag mod

May I ask: what is the bin of the P7 in the 3D mag, and what heat sink did you use?

Are you satisfied with the output of this build running alkaline cells? :thanks:

addictedmatt

Enlightened
Re: Items added: P7 mag, Tiablo A8 Modded with P7, Gold 2C, and Unfinished mag mod

Bin is dswoi, h22's P7 sink, and I have edited the post to specify NIMH batteries. Thanks!

addictedmatt

Enlightened
Re: Easter sale: P7 mag, Tiablo A8 Modded with P7, Gold 2C, and Unfinished mag mod

:laughing: Let me know. It's a great deal. I paid $125 for it in the same condition that it's in now except I have replaced the busted tailswitch with a new one.

737mech

Enlightened
Re: Added bonus!: P7 mag, Tiablo A8 Modded with P7, Gold 2C, and Unfinished mag mod

Is the gold Mag stock or has it been modded?

addictedmatt

Enlightened
Re: More Drops!: P7 mag, Tiablo A8 Modded with P7, Gold 2C, and Unfinished mag mod

More drops! I can also mod the gold 2C with a D bin P7 running direct drive off of 3 sub C batteries for $125 shipped conus.

Flashlike

Enlightened
Re: More Drops!: P7 mag, Tiablo A8 Modded with P7, Gold 2C, and Unfinished mag mod

:takeit:
"2. Tiablo A8 modded with a Tri-flupic, and a P7."
PM sent for payment info.
:paypal: :thanks:

Last edited: