Please Help My Daughter

Glow Bug

Enlightened
My daughter Katy is trying to land a modeling job not to mention a $5000.00 gift certificate from Chickdowntown.com She has placed in the top 3 and is getting close to having the most votes. Votes in itself will not make her a winner; however, the judges do take that into consideration as well as the comments left for her. The voting will stop tommorrow night and the winner will be anounced Monday. This would really help out if any of my flashoholic friends would vote for her. She is Katy Wrenn. Here is the link> and Katy is on the left. Also, if you know anyone else who would do this for her, she would greatly appreciate you sending the link to them:) You have to click her photo before voting.

http://www.chickdowntown.com/tv/modelsearch.asp

Thank you for your vote:)

Ricky

Moderator, if this thread is not allowed, please forgive me and remove it immediately.

Last edited:

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
She got my vote, very pretty!

How do you look at the other pictures, though? I only saw two.

EDIT: Never mind, I saw the pics in the Youtube video. I'm on dial-up so I didn't want to take forever to find out, lol.

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
I think she'd get more votes with a Wee Ti or La Petite Killer or Draco or something around her neck :whistle: :poke: :naughty:

Hehe. Pretty girl :)

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think she'd get more votes with a Wee Ti or La Petite Killer or Draco or something around her neck :whistle: :poke: :naughty:

Hehe. Pretty girl :)

She will after she gives Glowbug a few bucks from the 5K she gonna win....:party:

Burgess

Flashaholic
to Glow_Bug --

Lovely young lady, with a beautiful smile !

She's got my vote.

Best of Luck (and health) to you and your daughter.

_

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I voted for her. Even if you weren't asking, I'd have chosen her. She seems more model-ish than the others, for some reason.

Glow Bug

Enlightened
Thanks! Looks like she got a lot of votes after I asked for help. I knew I could count on fellow flashoholics to come through;)

"I think she'd get more votes with a Wee Ti or La Petite Killer or Draco or something around her neck :whistle: :poke: :naughty:"

I guess I will have to get busy.:D

I appreciate all of the nice comments.

Ricky