• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: EN Aleph 1 + Titanium Bezel + GDuP Seoul Natural White + AW Cell *SOLD IN 7 MIN!*

concept0

Enlightened
Purchased this mint condition electro-nickel (EN) plated Aleph 1 w/ GDuP Seoul LE a couple weeks ago on BST. Swapped the GDuP Seoul LE for a rare GDuP Seoul Natural White for some high-CRI action!

Beautiful electro-nickel plating is practical, too! Highly scratch resistant and self-lubricating. Of course, this light has been babied as you can see in the pictures at the original sales thread. The lightly crenulated titanium bezel tops off this gorgeous light!

Pictures and further details can be found in the original sales thread: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/227343

I absolutely LOVE the McClicky/GDuP combination! It's the only multi-level clicky light I've ever really felt was intuitive to use. But I need funds for other things right now, so I'm going to pass this on at the same smokin' price I paid...

Only $200 shipped within the US including an AW protected cell! (SOLD)

Price is for PayPal cash (account balance or transfer from bank account). For PayPal credit/debit, please add 3%. No international buyers please (sorry international CPFers, I don't have time to deal with the post office and customs forms). I cannot guarantee the package after it leaves my hands, but the purchaser can upgrade to insured post at actual cost of insurance.

First unconditional
takeit.gif
posted to this THREAD gets priority over any PMs. Please indicate whether you will be paying by PayPal cash or credit/debit. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

senorcosas

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: EN Aleph 1 + Titanium Bezel + GDuP Seoul Natural White + AW Cell **$200 shipp

:takeit:
Thanks for a GREAT deal!
:twothumbs
Russell