• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lunasol 20 Sale over

Dadof6

Enlightened
Lunasol 20. Has been carried but not abused. $450 shipped in U.S. Paypal cash is great, Paypal credit + 3%.

Will ship outside of U.S. but shipping will be extra.

Sale over.

Last edited:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Lunasol 20

Is it from the last wave, can it use a RCR123 (The LS20's from Don's last wave can use a RCR123)?

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:

W8HF

Newly Enlightened

The LS-20 is my favorite McGizmo. Great light!!

-Charles

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Dad!

Just a bit of unsolicited but well-meaning input: If you can post a picture or two (as well as a bit of detail about which wave it's from and some critical operational info if you know it), it helps to sell things a bit better. Many times (especially lately), I know exactly what the light looks like, but like to see the pics anyway... kind of the icing on the cake, FWIW.

I love my Lunasol 20. (and my LS27, too!:)) Two of the best lights ever made. And, as far as I know (and coming from a trusted source:whistle:), there is a very good chance that no more LS20's (or LS27's) will ever be made again.

Anyone wanting an excellent EDC should seriously consider buying one of these. Well worth the money.

Good luck with your sale! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

From one Dad to another: consider keeping this one. I have two from the last wave and there is no way I'd give them up. I'd sell all my other lights (except the PD's) before I'd sell my LS20's. Seriously. Keep it!

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened

awtyd is right, this is one awesone light. It too, would be my LAST light offered up to sell.... in fact, if I could only keep 1 light, this would be it.

From one Dad to another: consider keeping this one. I have two from the last wave and there is no way I'd give them up. I'd sell all my other lights (except the PD's) before I'd sell my LS20's. Seriously. Keep it!

handsfull

Newly Enlightened

FWIW....I got my LS20 from the last wave and when I spoke to Don, he stated it indeed was safe to use rechargeables.......

Dadof6

Enlightened

I believe the light is from the first wave. I also believe it can use rechargeables and have seen something from Don that confirms that, but I can't recall where. I'll give this 7 more hours, then I'm pulling it.