• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 2 Sold: Elektrolumens moved to CPM

Gointothelight

Newly Enlightened
FREE PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING ON ALL 3 LIGHTS! PAYPAL ONLY (no extra fees) to: kfusco (at) aol (dot) com

OK, tax time, some things have to go. 3 Outstanding lights.

SOLD. First, a stunning Nascar Tri-Cree by Mac... the very one shown here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/163073&highlight=tri-cree It's never left the shelf. Worth getting just for the looks but the 3 stage light is an absolute winner. An absolute steal at $235.

MOVED TO CPM Second, an Electrolumens something or other. Guess I'm getting old but I can't recall the specifics of this light. I know it has 3 Crees and takes an 18650 (I seem to recall that you can only use an 18650... NO PRIMARIES). It is the brightest light BY FAR in the bunch and never left the shelf... it is truly blinding. Selling for $125 and I'm guessing that is at least half of what I paid.

SOLD Third, a 27LT-S with the original body AND a Leaf body (w/o tailcap) that will allow it to take an 18650 battery. I primarily used an 18650 battery and it worked perfectly. I used this light more than any others and the original body does have some blemishes (I think they're minor but if you're looking for a shelf queen, this probably isn't for you), the worst of which I highlighted in the photo. I was at least the 2nd owner of this light and not sure but it looks like someone maybe tried to touch up that spot. Never noticed it until getting it ready for sale because I only used the Leaf body. Lens is scratch free. This is the 3rd 27LT-S I've owned and I still think it is one of the best lights available. 27lt-s with original and Leaf body - $175.

Mac's Tri-Cree -$235
tricree.jpg

27LT-S w/Leaf Body $175
27lts.jpg

Electro Lumens 3 Cree light $125
electroi.jpg

Last edited:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 3 Great Deals - 27LT-S, Mac Nascar Tri-Cree, Electrolumens 3 Cree light

Woof...!

Wicked price on the McGizmo..!

afraidofdark

Enlightened

That NASCAR mag cut-down is amazing. It takes a C li-ion cell, right? Is that a D-sized body? :thanks:

GLOCK18

Enlightened

:takeit: :paypal:

The Mac Nascar Tri-Cree.

Last edited:

BSBG

Enlightened

I'll take the 27LT-S and Leef body. :)

:paypal:

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

The elkectrolumens looks like a Firelion III - if it is it has 3 x P4. Not that I've ever seen one myself - but I did buy one yesterday on the forum. Supposed to be 580 lumens.

Whoops, I though it ws the electrolumens that hasn't sold yet.

I've got a 27LT-S, fantastic light. 2 stages smooooth twisty.

Neale

Gointothelight

Newly Enlightened

The elkectrolumens looks like a Firelion III - if it is it has 3 x P4. Not that I've ever seen one myself - but I did buy one yesterday on the forum. Supposed to be 580 lumens.

Whoops, I though it ws the electrolumens that hasn't sold yet.

I've got a 27LT-S, fantastic light. 2 stages smooooth twisty.

Neale

Sorry, my bad... had crossed out the wrong light... fixed it now. The Elektrolumens is still available. I "think" the light is called the Blaster... anyone know if that's correct?

Latest posts