D2Flex Reset?

5.0Trunk

Enlightened
I have been playing with my 1D P7 Mag with the D2Flex driver and changed some settings and would like to reset it to factory defaults. I have been reading the instruction for the driver and still cannot reset it.
So do I click 10 times from off or does the light have to be on and then do 10 clicks?
Thanks for any help.

"7.10 Ten Clicks – Configuration Reset (to initial shipping defaults)
This Menu option allows a reset of all options to their initial shipping defaults (Sec 3.4) and/or to
display the firmware version number.
Initially the LED will be dim to indicate that a Configuration Reset will not occur (i.e. if you don't click
to toggle this option). A click will brighten the LED to indicate that a Configuration Reset will occur.
Each click will toggle from active to inactive.
• 0 click (dim) → Reset will not occur - default
• 1 click (brighter) → Reset will occur
When you are satisfied with the choice, press to save the setting. The LED will flash N times (N =
version number of the firmware) and go off to indicate that the selection has been made. After the
Reset the light will remain off until turned back on by the user.

Mettee

Enlightened
I had the same problemo man, dont feel bad...I gave up so that is a good question to answer up here on the board.

dom

Enlightened
You have to be in UI menu for anything to be changed.

So -initially when you get into the menu.(LED starts off dim)
10 clicks(LED will be off)
Then press till the LED lights.
Then click to choose for reset.(brighter LED)
Then press till LED goes off.

Finished

EDIT:
Looking at the UI selection -isn't 5 clicks used for RESET? (section 3.4 of the manual)

Cheers
Dom

Last edited:

5.0Trunk

Enlightened
OK, I was able to get it back to default, don't ask how, but I did. I don't think I will mess with it any more. :)

Thanks

Latest posts