New IQ Lite (3 LEDs) available for review

Mike

Newly Enlightened
We have a new multi-function LED light at theDEALsite that is brand new to the market. It's called the IQ Lite.

Features:
- 3 LEDs (2 White, 1 Red) with 15 different power level and blinking modes
- Reliable microchip technology that's simple to use
- Battery level indicator
- Up to 1500 hours of continuous use in "Night Beacon" mode
- Uses 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- 2 Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 2 7/8" x 2 1/4" x 3/4"
- Weight: 2 oz (with batteries)

Operation Modes:
To power on at full white LED power just press and hold the power button for 1 to 2 seconds (until RED LED illuminates). Each successive power button tap increments to the next mode. Power OFF in any mode by holding the power button down for 1 second.

To see more details on all the modes (including a picture) please check out it's web page at: IQ Lite

I'm offering a special deal for up to the first 9 units sold. The normal web page price is $29.99. CPF members can get a special deal of $24. All I ask is that you e-mail me with your comments regarding the light after you get to check it out.

Check out my CPF specials at specials (You need to purchase from this page in order to get the special price.)

I haven't had time to complete any run time or power consumption tests yet. The brightness with both white LEDs on full brightness appears to be about that of a white photon, or CMG Infinity Ultra. The LEDs are probably being driven at about 20mA each in order to get better efficiency. I'll add updates as I have time.

Mike

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
yclo said:
Are you a dealer?

If not, have you seen what's on the very top of this page?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! Things have really changed here. Yes, I do sell products. I've been away starting work at a normal job. Sorry about that.

I started my website as a service to other CPF members to get LED products at a good price. I didn't realize I had to now pay for that opportunity. I guess I won't be able to let you guys in on my special deals for CPF members in the future. What a bummer. I'm really disappointed. I can't afford to advertise something I'm almost giving away.

If people continue to use my cpfspecials page I'll keep it updated. If not, no more specials. Sorry.

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mike,

Be sure to send an e-mail to DavidW. or Sasha about this first. I think the cost may be less than you think for an ad, and there was some talk about a lesser charge to just post stuff like this.

It is a change but it is just to help off-set the cost of CPF (we use alot more bandwidth now and need our own server). He isn't trying to make a profit; the idea is that those who make money off of CPF should chip in for the expenses.

At least correspond with them before making your decision, I believe this is why David and the admin/moderators prefer to inform people themselves.

Pat

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Yep, Mike wondered where you had been lately...Well a couple members have already "informed" you of the new advertising policy and why.

I agree, contact Sasha or DavidW. I'm not in on the ad price details, but know there has also been mention of "one time ad" prices as well. It may not be as bad as you think?

I for one will vouch for the deals I've received from you in the past and would like to see them continue.

I won't delete this thread since this is the first you have heard of the new policy, but will leave that up to Sasha or David.

** Edit **:
(Oops, I couldn't delete it anyway, as it's not one of the Forums I'm a mod on...)

Mike

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the nice words & e-mails guys. I've sent Sasha an e-mail asking about the costs.

I was just barely covering my costs with the CPF specials I have run in the past. Advertising costs would obviously increase my prices.

Mike

Newly Enlightened
I'm impressed with this little light. I've added the expected run times in each mode on my website.

I did find out that this light was designed with Technology Associates. They are the same light except the Derringer has a different color case.

They are still available for testing at my low price mentioned.

When I have the time I will do some banner advertising to help support CPF!