There Is Just Something Special About Endeavour's Lights

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have owned a ton of different lights from almost all of the various manufacturers out there, and the funny thing is, that I EDC 2 lights every day that came from the same one... Endeavour.

I carry a Ti Aeon in my pocket and a Ti Mako on my key-chain (along with a Photon Freedom).

There is nothing flashy about these lights w/the exception of their titanium construction but they just get the job done for any situation that I have been in or can foresee myself being in.

First, it was the Aeon but most recently, the Mako has grown on me in a big way; again, it is not flashy and it does not overwhelm with brightness or anything like that but it is plenty bright for most ordinary tasks that I need a light for.

I just thought it kind of interesting that when I empty my pockets, his lights are always coming out of them. It is also interesting that I enjoy them more the longer that I own them and it is not always that way with things in general or specifically with lights.

Take care.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not around long enough to know, but are there other lights he's done besides Mako, Nautilus and Aeon. Muyshondt is his brand?

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not around long enough to know, but are there other lights he's done besides Mako, Nautilus and Aeon. Muyshondt is his brand?

Mushondyt is his brand and his last name. Like brighter is better said, the other light the he put out that I am aware of is the Ion. I know that he has mentioned that he has other offerings in the works too.

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes they are close to perfection. I got a great deal on an Ion. 1 week later I purchased an Aeon and gave my wife the Ion. She likes to read in bed and the Ion is perfect.

The high on the Aeon for those just in case senarios is peace of mind. It's 2 flashlights in 1!

For those of you on the fence because it uses expensive CR2 batteries do not worry. They are so efficient you won't need to break the bank feeding it.

carrot

Flashaholic
Yes, they are incredibly well-made and very nice. You can tell Endeavour has very high standards and he always endeavors (...) to meet them. I love my pair of Ions and my Makos... but they are a little too pretty to put on my keys, which is unfortunate because they are the perfect size for it. Not only do they feel like precision tools they also feel extremely solid and could take a beating.

bltkmt

Enlightened
Great topic...great lights. I have an Aeon in my pocket daily, and a Nautilus in my EDC bag. Have not tried a Mako....yet.

Thank you Enrique for such wonderful tools.

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1, am a huge fan. Nautilus and Mako, but especially the Nautilus. As for the others, I'm just not a CR2 guy.

These are the primary battery runtime kings, plus awesome quality.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
2 Aeons (blue & black), Ti Naultilus & a Mako, bought in that order. Black Aeon bought on b/s/t because I was so damn impressed with the blue one.

Endeavour's lights have the following characteristics; super runtime, nice grippy surface, 2 levels & very well engineered.

I missed out on the Ion, but will pass as I think it is similar to the Aeon but more floody. I'll plan on looking very seriously at his next offerings.

Certainly one of the top handful of builder / designers. (IMO)

Russianesq

Enlightened
Endeavour = high quality :thumbsup:

OrbAL-001.jpg

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great topic....I was using the original CR2 Ion (one of a kind, Magnesium body) this evening and enjoying very much. Endeavour originally bead blasted and modded lights and I enjoyed his mods and communicating with him.

Presently I have in addition to the Ion, an Aeon that I pocket carry often, a bare proto Nautilus and several Mako's.

jeffb

Last edited:

Flashlight Enthusiast
AWTYD,

You need to pick up one of the Ti Aeons that are on sale right now for next to nothing! These are the best deals in Ti lights that I have seen and the Aeon is just plain outstanding.

The beam is not perfect looking but it is perfectly useful.

AWTYD,

You need to pick up one of the Ti Aeons that are on sale right now for next to nothing! These are the best deals in Ti lights that I have seen and the Aeon is just plain outstanding.

The beam is not perfect looking but it is perfectly useful.

Saw brighterisbetter's last night. Very cool. But I want a Nautilus. :D