• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! FS: Barebones Titanium Nitecore D10

jhanko

Enlightened
SOLD! Seeing how the tritium vial well has dried up for a while, I decided to offer a trit-free model. This one has no tritium, but has been upgraded with a warm white Q3 5A LED. Beautiful tint. This light will be eligible for a full credit if you decide to buy one with tritium at a later date. This will not be until May though. The only condition is that the light is not trashed when you return it. Normal wear and scratches are to be expected and are not a problem. The beamshot below shows the Q3 5A LED on the left, and the R2 LED that is currently shipping with the D10's on the right. $300 shipped to the CONUS. Overseas shipping $10. Paypal to jhankoatcomcastdotnet. Posting "I'll take it" will hold it for you for 4 hours. If payment is not received by then, it will become available again. Any questions, just ask...

barebones1.jpg

barebones2.jpg

barebones3.jpg

barebones4.jpg

barebones5.jpg

barebones6.jpg

cree5avswc.jpg

Last edited:

jhanko

Enlightened
Re: FS: Barebones Titanium Nitecore D10

One thing I forgot to mention: If you already have one of Bart's 1.55x5mm vials that you want to install, I can ship the light with a piston that has a milled slot...

jhanko

Enlightened
Re: FS: Barebones Titanium Nitecore D10

Payment received. Light is sold. Will be shipped first thing in the morning. Tracking info sent via PM. Thanks,

Jeff