• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* =~=~= WTS: Arcmania MJP Extreme III - 1 x AAA - Luxeon Rebel =~=~= *SOLD*

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
All,

For sale is a Luxeon Rebel Arcmani'a MJP Extreme III. I've carried this flashlight for a few months before replacing it with Ti Sapphire. It's in excellent condition. As expected, there are missing anodizing around the tail area from attaching it onto a keychain. Note: The split ring looks old, because it is! I could replace it with a new one and it won't look as bad as the photo portrays.

Below are the specs from Arcmania's thread. For more information, you could visit: (https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/225131)

• LED: Luxeon Rebel bin number NW0D or better
  • Unique 2 stage output twisting mechanism which does not require the user to cycle through all modes.
  • Turn Off Memory - the Extreme III will turn on in the last operating mode.
  • Programmble output for the 2 stage output and 2 stage SOS.
  • Programmable output and frequency for the 2 stage Strobe.
  • No flickering at ANY output level as the frequency of the PWM is set at 7800Hz.
  • Over discharge protection for Li-Ion & NIMH battery. (ON / OFF)
  • Indicates battery voltage level by number of blinks.
  • One word of caution is that the Extreme III will be damaged immediately when a 10440 battery is inserted backwards.
Asking Price: $75 $70 $65 $60 *SOLD*

Payment Method: Money Order, Paypal cash or credit (no fees)

Shipping Method: FedEx Shipping is included for CONUSA only.

Terms: First to post :takeit: followed by a PM for my PP address wins.

ARCMANIA_MJP_EXTREMEIII_01.jpg

ARCMANIA_MJP_EXTREMEIII_02.jpg

Last edited:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: =~=~= WTS: Arcmania MJP Extreme III - 1 x AAA - Luxeon Rebel =~=~= *PRICE DROP*

Bump with price drop.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: =~=~= WTS: Arcmania MJP Extreme III - 1 x AAA - Luxeon Rebel =~=~= *PRICE DROP*

Good price for an excellent light. I carry mine 24/7 around my neck.

Bil

StrayLight

Enlightened

Good light, well used (not abused). Xcel730 is one of CPF's finest, having had the privilege of doing business with him before. Best of luck.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bullzeyebill, Straylight ... thank you guys for the endorsement!

This is one fine light. :thumbsup:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tuesday Morning Bump

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump with price drop

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

bump

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: =~=~= WTS: Arcmania MJP Extreme III - 1 x AAA - Luxeon Rebel =~=~= *FINAL PRICE D

Final price drop.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: =~=~= WTS: Arcmania MJP Extreme III - 1 x AAA - Luxeon Rebel =~=~= *FINAL PRICE D

Wow - $60 is a deal on this. This is a BRIGHT AAA light. Very well made, I had two but gave one up in trade. If I was employed I would snatch this up right now.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump

dstutts

Newly Enlightened

I will take it. sending pm

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Hope you like it. All my years as a CPF member and this is about my favorite light, mainly because it is so handy, and with the Rebel 100 LED it is just special with its beautiful artifact free beam. If the different levels confuse you just use the default levels. 15% and 50%.

Bill

dstutts

Newly Enlightened

xcel730 :paypal:. Thanks. Bullzeyebill thanks for the reassurance this looks like a user and it will be in my pocket the day I receive it.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal received. Thanks.

I'm sure you'll love this light. I carried it for some time and I love the two levels. I didn't have the patience to program the modes, so I left it at default of 15% and 50%, which is more than bright enough. I'll get it shipped tomorrow and you should get it within a few days. Thanks!