• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD!McLuxPD Slate-UV1J w/TiClip & Bezel SOLD!

portagee slim

Newly Enlightened
Bought this user, and carried it a couple times. But I found a PD-S and between that and my Mules, this light sits in a drawer, unloved.:mecry: SO, will you give it a loving home? Plus, you'll help me fund my next McGizmo fix!
Selling for the same price I paid, SOLD! Continental US only.This price you gets Priority Mail Insured w/ Del. Confirmation. Other shipping arrangements can be made, for the cost of shipping.
Pictures can be found here: http://picasaweb.google.com/portageeslim/McGizmoPD?feat=directlink

Thanks,
Drew

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McLuxPD Slate-UV1J w/TiClip & Bezel

A slate McLux PD and there aren't 25 CPFers jumping on it!????? What's the world coming to???

Karl

Katdaddy

Enlightened

It's killing me, but :broke:.

Good luck with your sale. Somebody will come along who needs one of these.

portagee slim

Newly Enlightened

After many PM's this is still for sale.
I would rate this light @ 98% original. The ano is thin on the sharp edges of the flutes, but I am told that is the way they were when they were new. I know there is one tiny pinhead sized spot of ano missing on the tail opposite the clip. But this light sports no gouges, dings, or scratches!
I am the third owner of this particular light (that I know of) so I am calling it a user. And I carried it a couple of times, and the two previous owners said they did the same at the very least.
So, all that said, it wants a new home.

Thanks CPF!
Drew

Last edited:

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent with offer you cant refuse!!!:wave: I hope