• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: MINT McGizmo Lunasol 20 ~ latest wave, lightly polished

Death's Head

Enlightened
I have an uncarried, unused Lunasol 20. Has been handled a few times, and has been lightly polished. I have my gifted McGizmo that is gonna be THE one to be carried of the two, and I don't keep safe queens.
Selling for SOLD shipped.
Please add 3% for Paypal payments.
fs001.jpg

fs002.jpg

fs003.jpg

fs004.jpg

Last edited:

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another LS20 up for sale??? Boy, CPF'ers are sure lucky these are actually being sold by someone what with all the accolades that have showered this top-notch EDC light. Personally, I think anyone who sells their LS20 is a bit :sick: , but that's their deal. I like mine and no one's getting it!:D

Buy this light. Period. You will not regret it.

Excellent pictures and great polishing job, BTW!:thumbsup:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is off topic, but I have used Mothers Billet Polish and it is outstanding! Not cheap, but very good. You can get it from auto stores.

Death's Head

Enlightened
Thanks for the complements guys. I used M.A.A.S. metal polish. That's it. Doesn't take much polish, or much time to do. Just put some of the polish on a cloth and just twist the light in the cloth. Piece of cake.

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the complements guys. I used M.A.A.S. metal polish. That's it. Doesn't take much polish, or much time to do. Just put some of the polish on a cloth and just twist the light in the cloth. Piece of cake.

The compliments are wel deserved. DOn't tell me it's that easy...I have some MAAS, I have a cloth...and I think I'm going to have alighly polished McG or two after work tonight!

easilyled

Flashaholic
Just be careful. The worst thing you can do is over-polish and take the sharpness off the milled cuts. Keep the edges as sharp and pristine as they were when you received it!

Isn't that just a matter of personal taste?

Sometimes the machined edges can be a bit too sharp for everyone's liking.

I quite like the slightly rounded polished look myself.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just be careful. The worst thing you can do is over-polish and take the sharpness off the milled cuts. Keep the edges as sharp and pristine as they were when you received it!
It will have to take a LOT more than M.A.A.S and a cloth to remove any material from this lights... MASS will just remove the fingerprints and grease and give the light a nice shiny look.

easilyled

Flashaholic
aikiman44, I suppose it could be a problem if she thinks your taste is better than hers. ;)

Nobody looking at these photos can question the taste of the future purchaser of this beautiful light though.

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really like that polished clip!

Did you polish the plunger too?