Ripoffs Holster CO-192

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got this holster today and tried my Fenix L1T V2 in it and it is a good fit even though it specifies fitting lights measuring 3" to 3-1/2 x 3/4 to 1".

I have not tried my Nitecore EX10 yet, the light I bought it for, but I'm sure it will fit just fine.

I highly recommend this holster for one cell lights.
I got it at Brightguy.com.
http://www.brightguy.com/products/Ripoff_Holster_CO192.php

BRO

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the informaion. A good belt holster is what I have been looking for to fit my RA Clicky in. This should work.

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
It should fit, my Nitecore EX10 fits pretty loose. The packaging has a picture of a EDC Ultimate 42 on it, which looks like a Novatac.

For AA lights with protruding clickies, the CO-193 may be better since it is about 1/2" to 1"
longer.

Last edited:

BRO

Newly Enlightened
LightWalker, I just pick up (yesterday) a Ripoff CO-12 holster. It is made for cutters and pliers, but it fits my RA Clicky perfect.

Best part, it is very well made and has a quick belt clip instead of the belt loop. Makes it easier when dressing or undressing.

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where did you get it? I really like the clips on these holsters, they are very secure when on a belt.

BRO

Newly Enlightened
Where did you get it? I really like the clips on these holsters, they are very secure when on a belt.
I looked for a RIPoff dealer in my area and I had him order one becasue someone else said that the CO-12 worked. The Ripoff website states that all of the holsters can be ordered with a belt loop or a clip. So I just had the dealer order it with the clip;$14.05 with tax. I took a chance and it worked out well. I ordered another one just to have. I could not find one no the web is the only reason I looked for a Ripoff dealer with a web site. If you order one make sure they put on the order "clip" and not belt loop. By the way, the dealer turned out to be 4 miles from my house so I just went to his store and ordered it, saved on shipping charges.

Last edited:

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I looked for a RIPoff dealer in my area and I had him order one becasue someone else said that the CO-12 worked. The Ripoff website states that all of the holsters can be ordered with a belt loop or a clip. So I just had the dealer order it with the clip;$14.05 with tax. I took a chance and it worked out well. I ordered another one just to have. I could not find one no the web is the only reason I looked for a Ripoff dealer with a web site. If you order one make sure they put on the order "clip" and not belt loop. By the way, the dealer turned out to be 4 miles from my house so I just went to his store and ordered it, saved on shipping charges.
It's $8.99 here http://www.ripoffholstersonline.com/ripoffs-co--13.html
but I don't know how much shipping would be?

BRO

Newly Enlightened
Obviously, I paid 5.06 for shipping :). By the way, mine did not have that yellow label on the front.