Dat2zip Sandwich Shoppe

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Ray,

I spoke with Wayne about this. He doesn't have images for some of the stuff and in the absense of an image, the canned software shows a broken link. I think Wayne will eventually come up with a generic "No Image" graphic that will replace these unsightly broken links. However, I think this is low on his priority list. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

- Don

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Whenever I have a busted graphic (well, most of the time anyway), I use this one:

nofoto.gif

O o I can already hear the toliet jokes coming. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif
Feel free to use this graphic if you wish. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Catapult

Enlightened
Eeeeeeew... I hope someone flushed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Yeah, those little X's for missing graphics are annoying.

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
yes, the canned Software displays those broken links. Most of the items are self explanatory. I'll get a No Pic photo up there one of these days. Thanks for the pointers.

Wayne

Tomas

Banned
Wayne, one thing the broken image icon causes me to do for something I really wanted to see is to reload a few times and then go searching for the image by looking at source and looking about near where all the other images are. That's a bunch of wasted bandwidth for you, and wasted time for a cuatomer.

A common "Image Not Available" image would be quick, simple and probably worthwhile to toss in until you can get the genuine image up ...

tomsig03.gif