Nice torches in B&M stores in Australia finally?

R@ndom

Enlightened
Today I saw two non-ledlenser cree lights in major stores (kmart and **** smith). A duracell daylight and a enegizer hardcase 2xaaa inspection light with a xr-c. Also there's the enegizer lithium cree in safeway. What puzzles me more is that in coles every single torch except for the dolphin and the enegizer headlight is on clearence. Are we finally getting nice lights?

Last edited:

aussiebob

Enlightened
This is good. Im gunna check em out monday. I gave up looking for anything decent in your average shop ages ago, even gun/hunting, disposal, ect type shops only sell mag etc.

R@ndom

Enlightened
The enegizer lithium cree is actually cheaper here that in America at $40 keep in mind that it has ibs, the daylite was on clearence for $28 and forgot the price on the other one. Not too bad actually. Though it may be different elsewhere.

6speed

Newly Enlightened
+ 1 on the energizer just starting to show here also in the outback of Wyoming, $15.-- for the cree 2 AAA. Where's the Hard Case 1 watt cree 2 AA?

The only thing they show is a 7 lumen 2 AA and a three bulb nichia on the website in the Hard Case series. They do show the new 1 AA and 2 AA lights with variable intensity control but haven't seen them in the stores yet.

Mr Floppy

Flashlight Enthusiast
What's a B&M store? Bricks and mortar?

**** smiths has had a cree for a while. Rather poorly made ones. They seem to get the ringiest cree's I think. Light output is awful, even compared to my Fenix L2D P4. I haven't seen them since in DSE but theres a similar one at Jaycar too.