wolfeyes tactical light in canada!

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Welcome bolo! Wow your first post and you bring us wolfeyes in north america! Thanks.

- DOn

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will you ship to USA ?
Will you be selling parts and accessories ?
Will you provide warranty support ?

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
madecov said:
Hmmmmmmmmm, Post and run. No answers to questions

[/ QUOTE ] probably just a dealer pluggin himself.

Azreal911

Enlightened
his site isn't too helpful here, like no prices on there or where can you buy them. and all he has is one post here to try sell us on it, i think it's gonna take more than one post to convince this group of people on cpf to even think of getting one!

Darkcobra

Enlightened
Getting Wolfeyes in the USA shouldn't be that much of a problem, I also play Airsoft (as in Bolo's Site)and am able to get stuff overseas relatively easily and at a decent price.... So if anyone is really, really, really, hehehehe, interested, let me know and I'll check on it whatever it is you may need.

Joel

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
The same lights are available under a different brand name from PILA.
I ordered the M90 rattlesnake from Wargamer in Hong Kong, they offer no support.I then ordered 2 more lights from PILA, who on the other hand offered to handle a problem I had with the Wargamer Wolf-Eyes product even though I did not order it from them. PILa has been a great company to deal with. Shipping from Hong Kong to Texas was 3 days.

Sproing

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
SUREFARC said:
Hope someone ever knows what their lens is made of.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the Pila version of these lights and the lens is made of polycarbonate plastic. I run mine with a P91 HOLA and so far the lens hasn't melted but i don't run it more than a couple minutes at a time. Other than the plastic lens, I am overall very happy with the light.

I also highly recommend Pila for these lights. Their customer service is excellent and they are very knowledgeable and helpful through email. They even went out of their way to send me a free replacement bezel because they thought some of the lenses in one batch of lights had a "haze" effect when the light was on. The amazing thing was that THEY contacted me about it! Now that is customer service! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

While these lights are nice, they haven't replaced my Surefires and probably never will. There's just something about Surefire that makes me keep reaching for them...