• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: HAIII C M@G Host (Malkoff triple-ready)

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Like the title says, I'm looking for a HAIII host that's Malkoff triple-ready. Ideally 1x18650 but if the Malkoff is powered by (2) LiIon's better, then I'd also consider a 2x18500 version. PM if you've got anything. Also looking for the Malkoff.

FOUND

Last edited:

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: HAIII C M@G Host (Malkoff triple-ready)

Like the title says, I'm looking for a HAIII host that's Malkoff triple-ready. Ideally 1x18650 but if the Malkoff is powered by (2) LiIon's better, then I'd also consider a 2x18500 version. PM if you've got anything. Also looking for the Malkoff.

Liked mine that much huh Bruce?

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

anyone???

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast

Britelumens is starting an interest list in his HAIII sales thread
I have one from an earlier run and I must say the anodizing is first class
if you want fins, flutes and grooves and dont mind waiting .... Britelumens is your man :thumbsup:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Liked mine that much huh Bruce?
You bet. I've honestly never been a fan of M@g hosts, even from before I joined CPF. But something about seeing that HA finish on a C body really made me want one bad. Plus that Malkoff triple is a real treat. I wish Gene still made the triples and quads.

I'm a big fan of primaries, so I'm thinking that if I were to get a 2x18500 host that I could also use 3xCR123's with the proper sleeve. Wouldn't that be correct?

tx101, thanks for the heads up. I'll check out that thread.

awtyd & griff, good seeing you both at the meetup. Shame I didn't make it to the "after party" :kewlpics:

You bet. I've honestly never been a fan of M@g hosts, even from before I joined CPF. But something about seeing that HA finish on a C body really made me want one bad. Plus that Malkoff triple is a real treat. I wish Gene still made the triples and quads.

I'm a big fan of primaries, so I'm thinking that if I were to get a 2x18500 host that I could also use 3xCR123's with the proper sleeve. Wouldn't that be correct?

tx101, thanks for the heads up. I'll check out that thread.

awtyd & griff, good seeing you both at the meetup. Shame I didn't make it to the "after party" :kewlpics:
And it's hard to beat my one and only Mag mod: The Torch! :D

Good seeing you, too, Bruce. As always, I learn from your knowledge.

All the flashaholics were good dudes. We'll have to plan a follow up in the summer!