• Bezel-Up/Down wvaltakis2 titanium clip

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • An old HDS Clip found a new home

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • I made my own beauty

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Something from the Parts Box, or other

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • It can roll off a cliff before I screw on a clip.

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fairway1

Newly Enlightened
I currently carry with the RA black clip. It kinda grows on you after a while.

Ritch

Enlightened
My favorite clip is the Ti-Bezel Up from Chip. It is screwed on my 140CE. On the 120EDCE I've attached one of my spare ARC4+ style clips from LightHound.

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a different clip on each one of my three Clicky's. My 120EDCE has a stock black clip/screws, the 140CT has an Arc4+ clip and screw combo, and my warmie has one of Clip's Ti bezel up/down clips with a matching set of Ti screws.

I voted for the Ti bezel up/down clip as it's my favorite combo for sure. I like carrying my light bezel down to protect the lens, but I like the bezel up feature for it's use as a make-shift headlamp by clipping the light to the brim of a hat. That style lets me do both!

prime77

Enlightened
I have been running every night with the Clicky attached to my hat using the black RA clip. I to have come to like it.

sappyg

Enlightened
i tried the stock black clip for about 2 weeks. it works but it never quite suited me or the light. i've had an NT clip attached for about a week now and for me it is a much better solution.

mwaldron

Enlightened
I've been using the stock (black) clip on my belt, although I do occasionally drop it into my pocket. I find despite it being fugly it does a great job.

Nocam

Newly Enlightened
No clip here, I don't really want one.
I do want however a ring that fits around the body and screws in at the holes. The outer edge would be hexagonal, but thin metal, like titanium to not add weight, that way the Clicky gets the benefit of anti-rolling as well.

faco

Enlightened
No clip here, I don't really want one.
I do want however a ring that fits around the body and screws in at the holes. The outer edge would be hexagonal, but thin metal, like titanium to not add weight, that way the Clicky gets the benefit of anti-rolling as well.

I don't use a clip on this light but wanted something to stop the light from rolling. What I did was just install the screws for a very "scientific" way of stopping the roll. :thumbsup: My nephew calls it the eyesLight :crackup:

If I ever decide to buy a clip It would be the bezel down clip from chip. Looks great, very solid, & well made, I say this because I had one for my Novatac.

Rverdi

Newly Enlightened
I posted this picture of my Clicky in another thread. For me, the Novatac clip is about perfect.

normal_DSC00809.JPG

oldpal

Enlightened
I tried the stock chrome clip, but didn't like the shine. Then I bought a black stock clip and am currently using it. It's OK, but I still think that there is a better clip out there for me. Then if I decide to get one of the custom Ti clips, I'll soon have almost as much in clips as I do in the light. Oh well..

Hugh

SaturnNyne

Enlightened
I'll resurrect this since I've only just come upon it. I'm using the Arc clip on both of mine, works much better than the stock for me. I do wish there were an option that offered the low ride of the stock without being excessively bulky. The Arc design with a higher bend would be nearly perfect, or maybe that design but with the width of the NT clip.

jchoo

Enlightened
I currently have the stock black clip on there, but am seriously considering ordering another McGizmo clip from the shoppe to match the one on my Twisty.

gunspease

Newly Enlightened
I just received my Ra Clicky and need a new clip. I like the looks of the arc but have not been able to find one any ideas? thanks

gbelleh

Newly Enlightened
I got a Ra Clicky a few weeks ago. It's a great light, but I've really been struggling with the original clip. After a few weeks, I can say, it's just not working out. I finally took it off for good tonight. I tried to order a clip from Chip. Is he still making clips for these?

Arc 4 clips are no longer available. Novatac is bezel up. Any other good, current options?

I guess the EX10 will take the #1 EDC spot for now.

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got the dremel out and went to town on my stock clip. I had a Arc 4/HDS style on my light but it just wasn't doing it for me. I could never find a comfortable hold with that clip on and I didn't care for where the clip made contact with the light in the waist of the light. You couldn't unscrew the head for battery change out or customization without taking the clip off. So I cut my stock clip so that it was the same length as the head and used the dremel to decrease the width. Now I can unscrew the head no problems and since the stock clip is so low profile it rests in the hand real nice. I vote for a stock design similar to this! :twothumbs

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg