• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: FM Grooved Grey HA 2C

PhantomZ

Enlightened
FSOT: FM Grooved Grey HA 2C (Price Drop)

FM Grooved Grey HA 2C, PTS2-C, 3x UX1J, 3x 20mm IMS, UCL, Fatman set at 1000mA, D2Dim controls dimming functions (slight inductor buzz from the fatman at lower levels) FM deep tailcap for 2x18650 (stock tailcap also included for 2x18500), FM PVC adapter, 2x AW 18650 included, switch modified to momentary, tailcap doesn't quite match the body, but it looks great. it's the farthest throwing LED light i have and it throws further than my U2X2 cause it has bigger reflectors. almost identical UI to the LH which is why i love this light as well. don't have to double tap for having it turned on on low first or high. again it's great for sneaking around or doing a perimeter search. the deep tailcap adds an extra 3/4inch or so length to it and a flatter end for a more stable tailstand than the original tailcap.

FINAL PRICE DROP TO $100 FIRM

i take PP. prices includes PP fees and shipping to Canada or US. any questions pls shoot me a pm, post or email, [email protected]. i'll reply back asap, but i'll apologize ahead of time if i don't reply right away.

Last edited:

shuter

Enlightened
Re: FS: CPF Mr.Bulk LH and FM Gooved Grey HA 2C

Please send me your Paypal address and I'll send you the funds. Shipping address will be in the paypal notes. Thanks! :)