• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB : DSVNI SSC P7 emitter (or other warm tints)

fneuf

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

I'm preparing a P7 mod for a 3D Mag (https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2921778), and I would like to find a warm tint (I think those ones are more efficient for color rendition during night, and give the feeling of more lumens coming out from the flashlight), like a DSVNI (in W724C0 or W724C2 star shaped).

To me, the mandatory specs are:

• D
  • I
  • I'm opened for the emitter tint as long it's warm but not too incan styled (that's why I'm speaking about SVN in the title)
For now, I've not been able to find any warmer tint than SW0, do you know where to find those warmer tints?
(and if anyone has ever find somewhere a real comparison between P7 different tints color output with real shots of output, please let me know)

Last edited:

Nos

Enlightened
uff ive seen CSVOI and CSVIH but never seen DSVOx :shrug:

i would get my hands on that emitter too :sssh:

fneuf

Newly Enlightened
Infact, I have found one DSVNI seller: http://superfonarik.ru/Tyuning/Cvetoaeioae-SSC-P4-U-bin--102.html. Apparently reachable for 900 rubles.

Anyone russian here, able to tell us if this website is secure or not? :poof: or :grin2:

:popcorn:

uff ive seen CSVOI and CSVIH but never seen DSVOx :shrug:

i would get my hands on that emitter too :sssh:
I don't know about this SVI tint you're talking about (and even if you have the I for the H, same for SVH). Error or do I have missed some info? :poke:

Last edited:

ambientmind

Enlightened
I've also been looking for some warm tint P7s, so if anyone finds some or orders from one of those sites please let me know so I can get some too. Maybe someone would be kind enough to ship some to me in the states?
:thumbsup:

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
Photonfanatic has been selling Seoul P4s and P7s for a while. I remember he used sell SV0 tinted P4s. I realize SV0 isn't as warm as SVN, but is much better than SX0 or SW0 in my opinion.

I would recommend anyone interested in SV0 and/or SVN tints, to post the question is his P7 sales thread. I believe if there's enough interest, he would consider selling at least SV0 as it is still not overly warm for the cool tint lovers and therefore making it more sellable for him.

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=189478

fneuf

Newly Enlightened
Sure, we can give it a try (but I've already seen him answer no on some tint request on his thread). And if Photonfanatic doesn't believe in the demand for those tints, there are still the russian sellers to be tried.

Last edited:

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sure, we can give it a try (but I've already seen him answer no on some tint request on his thread). And if Photonfanatic doesn't believe in the demand for those tints, there are still the russian sellers to be tried.

I jumped in there after you and posted a comment. Anyone else interested in a SV0/SVN tint, I recommend you guys post comment in there too. Otherwise fneuf, you could start up and organize a group buy from the Russian dealers. You can count me in for a couple if you do.

fneuf

Newly Enlightened
Ok, I recommend that also :twothumbs.

In fact, prior to any group buy, I would prefer to:

• get some inputs from people having bought from those russian stores. I hardly trust in automatic translators when it comes to gamble my money, and moreover the money of some fellows. Luckily I have a friend that has spent some months in Russia, I'll see if she can translate those webpages and give me a feeling about the sites
  • see how the usual P7 sellers on CPF react to our request of warmer tints
If I have no inputs within something like one week or so and depending on the final number of interested people, I will think about other solutions, as probably start to set up a group buy.

Last edited:

cyclopsed

Newly Enlightened
As it seems, sold out since a while.
How many persons are still interested in warmer P7 tints?
Are there already feedbacks about the russion sites?
My corporate browser blocks nearly everything from those sites, meaning that I don't trust them that much.
Any input?

smokeychris

Newly Enlightened
I am willing to buy 3x warm bin p7 led if the price is acceptable.:thumbsup: