• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milky's finest EDC from my home to yours. SOLD!!!!!!!!!

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Both of these lights have been sold, thank you. :D
IMG_0355.jpg

THE MILKY HAS BEEN SOLD
It's a 4 level Boxter build with a nice U2SWOI Seoul that's got the Acorn650 custom programmed so the top end is around 130 lumens and the low is less than 1 lumen so your nightvision is undisturbed. I sent Scott 4 of these emitters so he could pick the lowest Vf. The body has no dents, dings, or missing anno! Stuff in that shape doesn't get sold by me, it gets gifted.

I notice most of the Milky's for sale don't have the newest bins so this is a nice change. This Acorn version also includes the 20 tap miser mode that cuts the regular output in half on each level! 130L is not the brightest levels the Acorn can achieve of course but this one was made for the nice long runtimes that you need in a real EDC! If you want it higher then Milky could reprogram higher it for very cheap and I could actually mail it to him first instead of you. The beam from putting a Seoul into a KL4 "wall of light" head is truly excellent. Bright spill with a nice punch in the center with no nasty donut like the stock KL4 had. If you have the means or desire to run this head on 2 primary cells then that's just fine. 3 primary cells is bad and 2 li-ions is also a NO GO! In an emergency you an use 1 primary cell and the light will still function. Scott thinks of everything guys! I wanted it nice and compact with a bezel down clip but if you have an 18650 body then that would work and the runtime would go into weeks on the low mode!

You can do the math and figure up the Boxter build cost, the KL4 head, the backup body, and that excellent easy to access while still giving you tailstanding ability SF clicky. I am letting it go at a loss because I am having Scott make me another one that's C compatible with a warm MC-E this time around. And you lucky dog you don't even have to wait for yours to be built!

So you get to make out like a real bandit on this all black SF HA beauty.
$300+4% for PP shipped to you with a nano charger and 2 AW cells!
One cell has 2 cycles and the other has NONE. Oh and you can even have the spiffy GITD O-ring. :eek:oo:

IMG_0358.jpg

Act now and PM me for PP info before I come to my senses!

DARKTORT IS SOLD
Oh and if you want the Darktort then I'll sell it too for $80+4% for PP shipped. I modded it with the finest R2 I have ever seen. You'd have to go thru a whole reel to find an R2 like this. Buy it and see. But that's not all I did.........
I found a lens that gives you optimal die projection. Yep super tight throw machine in a light that's actually small for 1 18650. You'll get both the factory lens and the thrower lens included. Oh boy!

Last edited:

jslappa

Enlightened
Re: Milky's finest EDC from my home to yours.

I'd like first dibbs on the darktort. If I can't buy it without the backup, I'll take the darktorte and add shipping costs of mine if the buyer of the backup doesn't want the darktorte.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

:thumbsup:
Do you think you could do a bit of flashlight pimping for me?

Help me just a bit with selling the Milky and the you can buy the Tort. $5 more for the shipping sound about right?

I'm easy to deal with.

Last edited:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

thinking.gif
Interesting lack of interest.

I guess it has been awhile since I've sold a premium light like this. Maybe things don't move as quick now.

:shrug: Well I'll leave it for a week and see what happens.

jslappa

Enlightened

Yeah, this whole place is a ghost town this weekend. More than usual, even. Were there a bunch of get-togethers I don't know about? LOL

I'll certainly put my pimphat on and get to gettin!

jslappa

Enlightened

Great! I look forward to seeing the aspherical lens in action personally! Thanks again for splitting this up.

I need to slow down here, I can count 4 M6's, 2 Megalenniums and a bunch more just in the past 10 days I've snagged. This site needs to crash for about a week so my wallet can recharge!

John

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

Dang man you need to take a break! :laughing:
Your light is buble wrapped and in a padded envelope with the throw lens installed and the traditional lens in a few small baggies.

I also just got a nibble via PM on the Milky! Wish me luck.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

I think the Milky might be sold by PM but I have no PP yet or a reply PM.

:popcorn: So for now this light is on hold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
OK I have the Paypal and this light is SOLD.

I will ship it out priority today! :thumbsup:

LIGHT HAS NOW BEEN SHIPPED VIA PRIORITY PER BUYER'S REQUEST!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: