Ra clicky - where to buy!?

PsychoBunny

Enlightened
Okay, I did read over several posts trying to find a website vendor
to buy a Raw clicky. I cant find any!!??

Can some nice person direct me to a source for this light?

I even did a Google search for Raw clicky, and only got CPF!!

I dont even know who the manufacturer is! :rolleyes:

Since this light is so highly regarded, I think I need to have one in
my collection.

Dont you? :grin2:

Last edited:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Raw clicky - where to buy!?

Erm...you mean Ra Clicky, not Raw yes?
Raw = Lummi
Ra = well, Ra

If it's Ra Clicky you're looking for, they can be found here and here.

Although I do wish Lummi has a clicky.

Last edited:

PetaBread

Enlightened

All of them sell it for $159.

Unless you go to marketplace. :thinking:

Ra EDC Clicky is $99. :shrug:

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast

I had a pleasant experience with uniquetitanium.com. Fast and free shipping, and a free gadget included :thumbsup:

wadus

Newly Enlightened

I have ordered 2 Ra's (Clicky and Twisty) from batterystation, and they have decent shipping cost and include 4 new CR123's. If you do not want batteries because you have plenty already, I would probably order from uniquetitanium as they offer free priority shipping.

Either way, I hope you enjoy your new Clicky! It is, so far, my favorite light in the world! :party:

fairway1

Newly Enlightened

Not to derail the thread but how did you get free shipping? I purchased 3 lights from UT already and had to pay shipping on all of them.

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make

and i have been looking for vendor that ships the light with reasonable s/h costs to europe. Unique Ti: for instance 30$.

ra clicky edc for 99 is good deal. (thou i´ve never seen one live, so i believe the hype here)
ra clicky edc for 129 is not so alluring anymore.

hey psykorabbit.. how about editin the title?

choaticwhisper

Enlightened

and i have been looking for vendor that ships the light with reasonable s/h costs to europe. Unique Ti: for instance 30$.

ra clicky edc for 99 is good deal. (thou i´ve never seen one live, so i believe the hype here)
ra clicky edc for 129 is not so alluring anymore.

hey psykorabbit.. how about editin the title?
Have you tired http://www.flashaholics.co.uk/ra-lights.html

Is listed as a Europe dealer on the ralights site.

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast

They only have old models listed - the TR-85, the 140-C, 140-CN, and 140-CGT.

Still, the 140-CGT is a good light.

andyross

Newly Enlightened
I bought a 140CGT from Flashaholics yesterday. He said he was going to be putting them on offer and took £30 of the listed price. Free delivery and a couple of batteries too. Hope it comes today :D. I can barely contain my excitement.

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dont even know who the manufacturer is! :rolleyes:

Since this light is so highly regarded, I think I need to have one in
my collection.

Dont you? :grin2:

Warning: Voice of reason: :tinfoil:
Actually no, at this point I don't. I've been seeing your post all over CPF lately and I think at this point you have just been buying into the hype on several lights without understanding the lights themselves. I think you need to sit back do some reading and make some more informed decisions or you are going to be disappointed and broke. For instance I expect to see that Arc Ti on BST real soon after you get it and realize at the end of the day its still just a 10 lumen light. If you wouldn't buy and aluminum Arc you won't like the Ti one.

The Ra website is a must read. In particular every single CPFer should be required to read Henry's LED Flashlight White Paper (PDF)

There are three main RA lights threads. part 1-8 of the Ra clicky thread. 1-4 of the Ra new lights thread, and the Ra Twisty & Clicky Information Repository, where you can find links to the other two.

***End: voice of Reason***

:devil:Voice of CPF: :devil:
Buy everything that strikes your fancy try em out and sell the ones that aren't keepers on CPFMP. (I do this all the time, but my discretionary income is higher than US Avg total income)
:naughty:

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would highly recommend buying from a European source with a rock solid return policy or buying a used one from CPFMP with a known problem free operation. Risk of problems occurring is low but if they do happen you really don't want to deal with overseas warranty returns.