• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD***FS:SFII-Orange/black Splash Anno***

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is a classic. A beautiful, mint condition orange and black splash anno SuperFlashlight by Arcmania (Mike Jordan).
#16 of only 20, maybe 25 that were made this way.
Originally came with a LuxIII and optic driven by a MJ SuperConverter 1000. Now has the setup from the limited edition SFIII, a McGizmo McR38(protected by a glass lens) modified to fit the SF body and to work with the LuxV (WWOT) driven by a MJ SuperConverter 1000. Will include original light engine and optic. And you can see in the pic(lower right) the dome of the original LuxIII is gone, mystery to me, had it in a container and when I pulled it out, it had come off and was loose?! But it can be upgraded with a star of your choice and used with either the optic or with the McR38.
This is a twisty as this one did not come with the Kroll tailcap, makes for a shorter package and is quite easy to operate with one hand(Hold body, twist head).
SFII1.jpg

SOLD $430.

Paypal only please.
First "I'll take it" in this thread has priority.
Paypal fees and shipping to CONUS(priority with delivery conformation) included in price.
Insurance optional but extra.
Not interested in trades at this time.

Thanks for looking

Michael

Last edited:

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF***FS:SFII-Orange/black Splash Anno***

This light is sold.
Thanks.