Video Review - Olight M30 Triton

lukestephens777

Enlightened
Mods - For submission in the Reviews forum

Hi Everyone. Olight provided me with the latest Olight M30 Triton for the purposes of this video review.
Click the Link below to watch my video review...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_YFW8l0SEE

Here are a few written thoughts.

** Firstly, there seems to be a lot of flicker in the video review. This is created by the camera, and is not present in normal operation of the torch. Also brightness levels, tint etc may not be represented accurately.

A few quick specs:

· Uses the very latest CREE MC-E LED
· Utilises either 3xCR123A / RCR123A batteries or 4xCR123A / 2x 18650 with battery extension tube (included)
· Three digitally controlled constant brightness levels plus strobe
Low 8lm (90hrs) / Med 120 lm (7.5hrs) / High 700 lm (1.5hrs) / Strobe 700lm (1.5hrs)

· Tactical momentary-on forward clicky switch, for easy momentary or click to lock
· Side switch on tail cap for direct access to strobe from power-off
· Side switch on tail cap for changing modes from power-on
· Digitally regulated brightness ensures consistent brightness throughout the life of your batteries
· Memory Function memorises the last level used for instant access
· Front & Rear strike bezels provided for self defence situations
· Superior heat sink design that disperses heat to protect the LED and electrical components
· Ergonomic design for easy operation
· Full orange peel reflector for a perfect beam
· Rugged indestructible aluminum body with anti-scratch Type III anodizing, Anti-shattering ultra clear lens and anti-slip properties
· Water resistant to IP68
· Built-in stainless steel pocket clip
· Dimension: Without extension tube 43.5mm (Bezel) x 176.9mm (Length)
· Dimension: With extension tube 43.5mm (Bezel) x 210.9mm (Length)
· Weight: 165.2g (excluding batteries)
· Standard accessories: Extended tube, Diffuser, Battery magazine(required for 3pcs CR123A / RCR123A battries), lanyard, O-rings, Rubber boot
(All M30 Triton will come in a nice gift box)

Instructions:
To Turn On / Off the Light - Press the rear tail cap switch.
To Switch Modes - Press the rear side switch when torch is on cycles modes through low, medium, high and strobe.
For Instant Strobe - Press the rear side button when torch is off activates strobe mode directly

Thanks for checking the M30 Triton out,

Luke

hiluxxulih

Enlightened
I am having naughty thoughts here do you think the battery extender will work on the Olight M20 ? oh boy I cant wait till my M30 gets here from Battery junction .

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice review! Thanks for posting. Like the Fenix TK40, the Olight seems to not have a Donut Hole issue. That makes the light very tempting to me. Again, Thanks.

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
how does this light compare to Tiablo ACE-G ?