• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Reductions* Chrome Draco ~ 2x123 Mcgizmo/Delghi Ti host

billybright

Enlightened
All lights are 100% brand new from their respective makers and have never been used or carried;

1) Brand New mcGizmo Ti Sundrop-XP [2x123 clickie body]
price= Withdrawn from sale!
Includes worldwide insured priority shipping with tracking.

Information from Mcgizmo's original sales thread;
The SunDrop XP offered here in this wave has a SOB333 driver for driving the Nichia High CRI LED and this converter can handle input voltage beyond 12 volts. This means that the 2x123 McClickie pak can use either CR123 or R123 cells with no concern. You might also have reasonable luck with a single 17650 Li-Ion cell if it fits in the pak. The LED may or may not be driven at the full target current level while for some portion of the battery discharge it may be below full current and in direct drive. At any rate, no harm to the LED or converter.By virtue of the nature of the light engine used in the SunDrop and now SunDrop XP, there are any number of converters which will work here and future waves may well have different drivers and output options. The Nichia 083 High CRI LED is essentially a 1 watt part so max drive should not exceed the spec of 350 mA.

[picture by Mcgizmo]
SunDropXP.jpg

2) Brand New Chrome Draco,latest version with v2-flupic, Cree R2 LED,
price = $149.00 Reduced to $145.00]
EDIT:Reduced again to $139.00 as no tritium is fitted.
price also includes one/now two battery's,spacer,spare 0-ring, nano charger & worldwide registered shipping
*Sold to Greg in Canada* - ships Thursday 23rd April -

PicturesDAVE22015.jpg

PicturesDAVE22014.jpg

3) Brand new mcgizmo Ti 2x123 mcClickie body +new Delghi 27mm Ti Aleph1 type head [great pairing]
[host only, needs reflector,lens,light engine]
price = $395.00 Reduced to $375.00 for both body and head.
Price includes worldwide insured priority shipping with tracking.

P1010011-4.jpg

First to post "I'll take it" with item number + sends paypal payment to the address in my profile - gets item/s of choice :)

payment by paypal only,sorry no trades wanted.

No eCheque.

:thanks:for looking

Last edited:

PsychoBunny

Enlightened
Re: *Reductions* McGizmo Ti Sundrop-XP ~ Chrome Drako ~ 2x123 Mcgizmo/Delghi Ti host

Got any more pics of the chrome Drako?

A linky perhaps?

I wanna see, I wanna seeeeeeeeee!!! :grin2:

billybright

Enlightened
Re: *Reductions* McGizmo Ti Sundrop-XP ~ Chrome Draco ~ 2x123 Mcgizmo/Delghi Ti host

Added pics of the Draco. I also reduced price again,plus added an extra battery to the deal, due to thinking this one had a tritium fitted :eek:

greg_in_canada

Flashlight Enthusiast
PayPal sent.

I'm very excited. I don't buy flashlights often (less than one a year). My last one was my Fenix L1D when Seriouslights was shutting down. And the one before that was my MillerMods 3-level L0P (in 2006!).

Greg

greg_in_canada

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Draco arrived today. It's super nice and tiny. Thanks billybright!

Could someone explain the nano charger to me? One of the cells was low when I got it and I'm not sure how long the charger should take and what the LED should indicate. Thanks.

The only negative on this light is the PWM. I've read lots of posts about the Draco but I've never seen anyone mention how flickery it is on low. I hope I can get used to it. Otherwise it's perfect.

Thanks again - Greg

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Could someone explain the nano charger to me? One of the cells was low when I got it and I'm not sure how long the charger should take and what the LED should indicate. Thanks.

You have to wait for the red/orange led to turn green. It can take a couple of hours.

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
yes greg, it needs to be red while charging. the same LED turns green when fully charged.

if it isn't lite up, try this: remove unit from wall, remove battery&spacer. plug unit in and then insert battery&spacer with correct polarity (note molded-in contact references in Nano's plastic housing).

if you're still having problems, try the other battery and see if it works any better. (i've had some batteries that a nano won't charge but have never been sure why. could have been a bad battery, bad charger, who knows...)

then as soon as it turn green pull the battery. do not overcharge!

greg_in_canada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the info but I think my charger is dead. I've tried both batteries: no light. I charged one cell for an hour and the voltage didn't change (stayed at 3.89V) and I checked the voltage with no cell inserted and got a reading of 0 volts.

Greg