• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Haiku - SOLD - Thank You CPF

1dash1

Enlightened
McGizmo Haiku. Used, total runtime of less than ten hours. Perfect condition. If the buyer is not satisfied with the condition upon receipt, I'll be happy to refund the purchase price - less the cost of return shipment.

I don't have any photos, but it looks the same as any new Haiku. I will post pic's tonight (Hawaii Standard Time), if the Haiku hasn't sold by then.

$470. $460. $450. SOLD. Price includes paypal fees, Priority Mail & insurance anywhere in the U.S.

International buyers, please PM me for additional fees. (If you know the international shipping costs and customs requirements from the USA, zip code 96720, to your country; please do me the favor of providing that information in your PM. Shipping weight is 12 ounces. Boxed size: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" x 1-1/2". I can ship lighter, if buyer is willing to accept shipment via bubble wrapped envelope.)

Note: First unconditional "I'll take it" here takes precedence over PM messages, unless otherwise noted.

Last edited:

1dash1

Enlightened
Re: Haiku for Sale - $470 delivered

Safd and Kid9P:

Thank you for your kind and very generous PM offers, but I'm not considering trades at this time.

==================================================================

Beach Honda:

Sorry, I'm still at work. I won't get home for another hour, so it'll be pretty late before any pic's get posted.

The good news is that the price will go down when I post them. :sssh:

Last edited:

1dash1

Enlightened
Re: Haiku for Sale - $460

Couple of more pic's before I go to sleep:

I'll see you in the morning! :sleepy:

dhshark

Newly Enlightened
Re: Haiku for Sale - $450

McGizmo Haiku. Used, total runtime of less than ten hours. Perfect condition. If the buyer is not satisfied with the condition upon receipt, I'll be happy to refund the purchase price - less the cost of return shipment.

I don't have any photos, but it looks the same as any new Haiku. I will post pic's tonight (Hawaii Standard Time), if the Haiku hasn't sold by then.

$470. $460. $450. Price includes paypal fees, Priority Mail & insurance anywhere in the U.S.

International buyers, please PM me for additional fees. (If you know the international shipping costs and customs requirements from the USA, zip code 96720, to your country; please do me the favor of providing that information in your PM. Shipping weight is 12 ounces. Boxed size: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" x 1-1/2". I can ship lighter, if buyer is willing to accept shipment via bubble wrapped envelope.)

Note: First unconditional "I'll take it" here takes precedence over PM messages, unless otherwise noted.

I'll take it! My first McGizmo:twothumbs

Dennis

1dash1

Enlightened
Re: Haiku for Sale - $450

Dennis:

It's yours! PM sent.

PSC:

You're on deck if the deal falls through.

Everyone else:

Was it the price drop or the new pic's that did the trick? :thinking: :naughty:

Mahalo to CPF! Ahui Hou!

dhshark

Newly Enlightened
Re: Haiku - SPF - Thank You CPF

1dash1,

:paypal: Woohoo! Looking forward to the Haiku.

Dennis
As Rap Reiplinger would say: "Das da how, aalllll PAU!" Shaka!!

Last edited:

1dash1

Enlightened
Re: Haiku - SPF - Thank You CPF

Dennis:

Payment received. Mahalo plenty. :wave:

The Haiku will be taking a trip to Ohio tomorrow morning.