• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired P7, MC-E, UV & Night vision IR !!! P60/D26 style drop-ins for Sf products (part 2)

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
P7, MC-E, UV & Luminus SST-50!!! NEW XPE Modules P60/D26 style drop-ins (part 2)

PART II is now CLOSED PLEASE GO TO (PART III HERE)

This is part 2 continued from
(here)

I am offering P60 Style drop ins, they are available with the following leds
Seoul P7 -Cree MC-E - R2 XP-E,XRE - Cree UV - Osram Diamond Dragon - K2 TFFC.

D36 modules are (HERE)

A new offering which is a P60 style Osram Golden Dragon 940nm IR module.

Also now offering Golden Dragon Plus Cool & Warm White are also being offered Details below.

XPE R2 built for 3p or one cell pocket rockets

NEW DIAMOND DRAGON
IN RED & GREEN MODULES

I have warm white, neutral white, and cool white bins available in most leds

Picture of emitter & next one is the DD board
emittersmall.jpg
Driversmalljpg.jpg

Finished top of the module and wall shot.
Finishedtopsmall.jpg
Wallshotsmall.jpg

NEW MODULES DESIGNED FOR XPE

XPEmodule-1.jpg

Seoul P7 & Cree MC-E

• This is a Direct Drive with 3 or 5 levels, High, Medium, Low, Strobe, SOS.
  • SSC P7 or MC-E driven @ full Power ( 800 to 900 lm)
  • P60 style drop in with light to medium orange peel reflector Emitter is perfectly centered.
  • Fits any P60 compatible SF products, SF clones are unknown.
  • runs on one rcr123, 16340, 14500, 18650, two cr 123
  • Voltage is 3.5 to 6 volts.
  • Small doughnut but very very little.
The module ends up being pretty much a standard length, it had a large doughnut hole until I backed the emitter out of the reflector possibly one turn on the threads, it is now almost unnoticable. It is held in place by the spring and a drop of AA.
I have used it on high for about 10 to 15 minutes while taking the dogs out and it gets warm but not uncomfortably so although I am sure extended run times on high would produce hot surfaces.
The different levels are changed readily by a regular SF twisty switch.

I have also started offering other drop ins. The following are now offered.

Cree UV 7090 XLamp high power, these are 395nm and are driven @ 1.2 amps. These are quite strong and appropriate eye protections should be taken. Operating voltage is 3.6 volts to 9 volts.

Cree R2 or GDP - new one cell modules with new boost-buck efficient driver for one cell pocket rockets (3P or such)

Cree R2 XP-E in WD & WC tint is the brightest single die led that cree makes. The newest bins are up to 275 lumen manufacturer rated @ bulb. These are driven @ up 1.2 amps. Operating voltage is 3.6 volts to 6 volts. These will run at full power on one 16340 for up to 1 hour with little dimming. This led has one of the tightest and longest throws.

available in Warm White, Neutral White

Cree R2 XRE are also carried with the above specifications and
options.

Osram Diamond Dragon & K2 TFFC both leds are driven @ 1.5 amps and are rated at 325 plus lumen. The Diamond Dragon is super bright and one of the smoothest , artifact free leds on the market.
The K2TFFC has alot of the same characteristics that the Cree R2 does.
The Diamond Dragon is available in UltraWhite while the K2 TFFC is available in Neutral & Warm bins. Operating voltage is 3.6 volts to 6 volts.

Drop Ins that are availbable NOW!!!

Seoul P7 available in neutral white -- 1 - 3 level and 5 levels. MOP reflectors. Price $65

Cree MC-E available in Warm White - Neutral White - Cool White bins and are available with 1 - 3 & 5 light levels Price $75

Cree XP_E - XRE available in Warm White - Neutral White - Cool White R2 bins and available with one level & a few 3 level modules price $30

K2 TFFC & Diamond Dragon K2 is available in Warm & Neutral White while the Diamond Dragon is available in ultra white only. Both available in one light level . Price is $40 Diamond Dragon also available in RED & GREEN at the same price.

Golden Dragon Plus available in both warm & cool white. These are available in a 3 level for now. The manufacturer rates the cool white @ 105 lumen @ 350ma these are driven at 1.2 amps. Beam is flawless. Price is same as DD $40

Cree UV 7090 XLamp This is basically a q5 UV that I push at about 1.2 amps. They are quite bright. Wavelength is 395 to 400NM Please use adequate eye protection. Price is $45

NEW Golden Dragon 940NM IR module for night vision equipment. Current 1amp
Price is $40

D36 modules are located (HERE)

Price includes shipping Conus Int. quoted.

Please PM for PP info

CC is 4%

Thanks Dave

Last edited:

LiteFan

Enlightened
Re: P7, MC-E, UV !!! P60/D26 style drop-ins for Sf style products (part 2)

Do you have beam shots of the Diamond Dragon and K2TFFC's? Lot's of choices:)

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

Hey I got my DD drop-in shipping notice today! :twothumbs

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do you have beam shots of the Diamond Dragon and K2TFFC's? Lot's of choices:)

Hi liteFan

here are a couple of beam shots showing MC-E - K2 TFFC and P7

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/224070&page=7

Here are a couple the R2 XP-E and a Diamond Dragon.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/224070&
page=9

The diamond dragon has a smoother beam profile than others but the R2 Xp-E can be focused down to a tight hotspot with little spill.
The R2 has rings and the DD has very little to none.

Dave

chuck614

Newly Enlightened

Hey I got my DD drop-in shipping notice today! :twothumbs
Me too!
If these are anything like the last drop-ins I got from nailbender, they're going to be stunning. I can't wait. YeeHaw!

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Me too!
If these are anything like the last drop-ins I got from nailbender, they're going to be stunning. I can't wait. YeeHaw!

Hi Chuck

I hope they live up to your expectations, I tried to make sure they did.

Yours shipped about an hour ago as did sector7's

Thanks

Dave

Last edited:

LiteFan

Enlightened

That DD has a very clean beam!, will a mop reflector give it much more flood?

Sector7

Enlightened

Thanks Dave, for the exceptionally service! :thumbsup:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

Diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon, diamond dragon
tinfoilhat.gif
Time for my pills.................

erlon

Newly Enlightened

Dave always making top notch products.

Any chance to make a MC-E or P7 that runs with 2 x 18650 ?

Thanks.

jefft

Enlightened

Dave, you did such a nice job with the P7 drop-in you sold me that I had to come back for more. PayPal sent for the diamond dragon drop-in.

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dave, you did such a nice job with the P7 drop-in you sold me that I had to come back for more. PayPal sent for the diamond dragon drop-in.

Dave's Diamond Dragons P60 have the best beam I have ever seen. The beam on this is out of this world. They are soooooooo smooth.....

Super Dave thanks for the DD @ 1.4amps:twothumbs

Jose

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dave always making top notch products.

Any chance to make a MC-E or P7 that runs with 2 x 18650 ?

Thanks.

Hi erlon

How you doing have not heard from you for awhile. The biggest problem is getting a driver that is 17mm and does 2.8 amps. I have some drivers on order that I may be able to do something but I am not sure. The driver pills or cans are not deep enough to house a sandwich plus the 7135 sandwich puts off alot of heat and there is little heat sinking with these.
When the drivers I ordered get here I should be able to wire an MC-E 2S2P and get full power.
All I can say is I am working on it :D

good hearing from you from way down south

Thanks for the kind words, I have yours built and it will go out in the AM today.

Thanks

Dave

Dave's Diamond Dragons P60 have the best beam I have ever seen. The beam on this is out of this world. They are soooooooo smooth.....

Super Dave thanks for the DD @ 1.4amps:twothumbs

Jose

Jose as always thanks for the kind remarks. I have your one P7 camo mag finished, I put a three level driver in it. They just work better dimmed hope that is OK.

I have everything wired for your aspheric build will finish today as will i your M6. Should mail everything tomorrow.

Thanks Jose

Dave

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hiya Dave,

:paypal: for 1 x Diamond Dragon dropin + International shipping

Thanks

Wai

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast

I received my drop-ins today.

I received a UV, DD and MC-E. The UV was fun, found lot's of lint.:D The MC-E is amazing, it is a great room lighter. I purchased the warm tint and could not be happier. I have not had a chance to mess with the DD yet but I'm sure it will be perfect.

If you are still deciding if you want one of these, don't wait any longer.

Thanks again for these great new toys.:twothumbs

Wir3d

Newly Enlightened

Hey Dave!
Just wanted to let you know I recieved the P7 today.
It is perfect! Exaclty what I was looking for!
I may have to try out one of your DDs soon.
Thanks for everything!
Julio

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have to admit I'm pretty curious about Diamond Dragon. Is it possible for me to pay with money order or cash?