• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired NEW Custom Finned 1D P7 and 3D P7 Maglites!

jasonck08

Flashlight Enthusiast
SALE!!!! NEW Custom Finned 1D P7 and 3D P7 Maglites!

SALE!!!! Free 3D SSC P4 Maglite when you buy the last 1D finned P7 maglite!!!

Two maglites are 3D and two are 1D cutdowns with finned heads. The colors as shown in the pictures are pewter and black.

List of the parts:

-P7 DSWNJ (Direct Driven)
-HA22 (HAIII P7 heatsink)
-Silicon coated wire
-Artic Alumina thermal adhesive (used to mount p7)
-Artic Alumina thermal paste (used between body and heatsink)
-Stock Mag reflectors (cut down via lathe)
-Glass lens (plastic stock also included)

The 1D's were beautifully machined by the forum member Jesus. They were 3D's cut down to 1D size. The threads are amazingly smooth (better than stock). The finning is also excellent! I will include a FREE 18650 to D adaptor with the 1D's. It's made from PVC and copper. Keeps the 18650 tight in the maglite.

Pictures:

4mags.jpg

p7fins.jpg

2mgsp7.jpg

* Please note: This is a direct driven light. The VF of the LED is in the 3.5-3.75 range. Please be cautious when you install batteries. For example you would not want to use three hot off the charger Nimh cells, because that might feed the LED about 4.2-4.5v and this can be dangerous. I will not be responsible for burnt out LED's. My 18650's when charged to about 4.1v will output about 3.7v to the LED after voltage sag and resistance. I'd recommend testing how much voltage you are feeding the LED by using a DMM.

Prices:

• $125 - 1D Maglite P7.
  • $75 - 3D Maglite P7.
Shipping:

Domestic Shipping is FREE! It will ship via Priority Mail w/ Insurance for $100, and a tracking #. :thumbsup:

Payment:

Paypal:

jasonck08 (AT) yahoo dot com (Paypal cash only. You must have funds in paypal to send it to this account).

or

daveruthi (AT) yahoo dot com (Paypal via Credit card. +4% please)

Please post :paypal:along with the item you purchased so others will know its gone! Thanks!

:caution: Free P4 SSC Mag when you buy the last P7 1D Maglite!!!! :caution:

Last edited:

BUZ

Enlightened
I'll take the black 3D mag.

:paypal:

Last edited:

BUZ

Enlightened
Got the mag today and I am quite happy! :grin2:

Very fast shipping and the build quality it top notch (very clean work)!

Thanks again!

jasonck08

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are direct driven so they are about 900 bulb lumens.

If you look in the custom modded section, I'm sure you will find a few threads with beamshots of direct driven P7 lights with the stock reflector.

I don't have a camera that takes very good beam shots.

Also, I may be offering a 2.8amp driver solution in the future for those that want it...

ronmann

Newly Enlightened
I'm interested in the Pewter 1D if you still have the parts for it. For some reason I can't check PMs right now...not sure why. My email is mack606(at)hotmail(dot)com.