Arc's Great Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxalopex

Newly Enlightened
Arc\'s Great Customer Service

Well I have an interesting story. I must be one of thoes rare individuals that run into bad luck. When I first ordered my Arc AAA LE, Arc ran into problem which Nichia which resulted in a 6 month backorder. When I finally got my batch of three I gave two away and kept one for myself. Unfortunately the one I decided to keep ran into problems with it not always turning on after a month of use. So I mailed it back to Arc and promptly got a replacement. Unfortunately, it didn't have as nice a beam profile as the one I returned so I asked Arc about it again. Low and behold they agreeded to get another light for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I know, I'm a bit paranoid.

Anyhow, the newest Arc AAA LE is great. It's got a great beam profile. My biggest supprise is the colour. It actually looks like the picture on their website instead of the much darker slate grey it was before. Peter did you recently improve your colour to the anodizing or it tends to vary quite a bit with batches? Anyhow, it's probably not a bad thing since now I can tell them apart from the ones I gave as presents to my family. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So a special thanks to Peter & Merri. You certainly have great customer service. Keep up the great work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

dtsoll

Enlightened
Re: Arc\'s Great Customer Service

Absolutely, Positively, Second to NONE!!!! Thanks Peter and Merri!! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.