Micro Illuminator

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
EDITED: 20 Jul 03 - Thank you everyone who purchased a Micro Illuminator from the Pre-Order List; it is now closed, and the last of lights ordered will ship tomorrow.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Here's the update:

The first Micros will be ready to ship in a couple weeks. Later tonight I will start running down the Pre-Order List and sending email notices out to the first 50 people in line. That should keep it somewhat manageable for me so I don't screw up shipping too bad.

The real good news is these will come with various rare R4 ranked Luxeons; very special. So, if you're lucky enough to be in the first 50 or so people on the list, you'll get one of these.

R4J.jpg

Thank you all for enduring the waiting, but hopefully these will make it well worth the drool expended.

Here's some of the Pills aranged with a little ArcMania humor.

R4J1.jpg

So, think about black or pewter and decide what color case yours will be built into and fitted with a glass front window, etc...

The wait is almost over! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Micro web page

rdf

Newly Enlightened
Re: Micro Illuminators to Ship Soon

Yahoooo!! I will sit here staring at the Inbox. C'monnnn, email!!

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast

drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Here's hopin' I'm actually on the list...

D-LIGHT

Newly Enlightened

Guess I know how my evening will be spent. Now the question is, am I among the happy 50?

Raindrop

Enlightened

Another cool light that I missed out on by not being a member of CPF sooner. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Kindly check your email.

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have been trying to find out -- what is the drive level on this light?

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, that pill's what you might end up with if you're one of the 50...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

zackhugh

Enlightened

Just got my email notification and Paypal was sent! Final price, including shipping, was $70.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast

boy I am dumb....I thought this was a new list and tried to jump on it....LOL...

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes, we came in just under our target price, and using super premium parts. Not just the BIN R Luxeons, but ArcMania demanded a 'special' output capacitor that cost over five bucks alone and other custom parts. In the end, he was most right........

bluewater

Newly Enlightened

How does the Micro compare to an X5 for brightness and throw? It will have to be significantly better for me to endure the wrath of my wife!

RickLux

Newly Enlightened

Oh Man I hope I am still number 27 !!!!!!!!!!!

( 27 is actually just a pipe dream. NO not that kinda pipe!!
All I know is I got in this line back when it was just a single cell entity trying to crawl out of premordial goo. )
Looks like the big bang is about to pop !! Come on 27...... I have not spent money on a flashlight in 2 months My palms are sweaty !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just ordered one.
Hope this will live up to spec. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Question for lambda. Is there any chance that the pill can be taken out, to be moved to other host? Is the pill accept voltage more than 1.5? Can this accept rechargeables?

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think its too late to put your name in on one shiftd...but I am not sure since it said you were under no obligation to buy. I went ahead and put my name on the list thinking it was not too late then read the rest of the thread. If we are lucky, there will be some left overs that we can get.

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast

No Jon, I actually was on the list for the first 50 to get a chance to buy the R4H lux, lucky me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So Lambda, another question coming up. How much current this thing drain?

sorry for the so many question. Just want to get a little more educated about the little gem. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Slick

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is the first I've heard of these - and would be the VERY FIRST mod I ever bought!! I'm in if there's any R4L's left...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I'm too tired of looking at the lesser bins that are out there.

curvie

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
zackhugh said:
Just got my email notification and Paypal was sent! Final price, including shipping, was $70.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also just received the email... However I would like to know which email address to paypal. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Victor