Surefire Apparel *Now with Pictures*

Cosmo7809

Enlightened
Hey guys, wondering if anyone owns any surefire shirts? Looking to purchase a shirt(splash) and a few decals. How do they fit? Loose? Tight? Regular? Thanks!

Last edited:

Cosmo7809

Enlightened
Hey guys, the UPS man just delivered my first ever package directly from Surefire(all of my lights were bought from other places) Made the order on the 24th, shipped the 24th and received today the 30th. From Surefire HQ to NYC.

The shirt is a Hanes Tagless 6.1 100% cotton.

Decals were actually bigger than I expected threw a 6P in there for you to gauge.

Well heres some pictures.

And last but not least my wonderful PK collection :naughty:

Last edited:

paintballdad

Enlightened
How does the shirt fit? Are the sizes spot on or do they run tight or loose? Looking on picking up some shirts myself. Thanks.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the same black+red SF shirt as well as a green "HELLFIGHTER" shirt.

They are both kick *** and fit great!

Been trying to find a deal on eBay for a hat but they all sell for so freakin much!....one day..

Cosmo7809

Enlightened
The shirt fits very good, true to size. I also want a hat but decided not the get it. Get one or two, every SF fan needs one.

paintballdad

Enlightened
Thanks Cosmo. Yeah, i'm looking into picking up a splash & hellfighter shirt, a hat, stickers.....oh hell :broke:.

Ray1968

Newly Enlightened
I have the Surefire tee with the old fashion pin-up girl on it with the suppressor. It's a size large but in my opinion it fits a little too small/tight.

I'm 5'10" and only weigh 155. For comparison, I have a bunch of those Stafford brand tee's from JC Penny in large size (which fit nice to me) and the Surefire tee is much smaller.

Your mileage may vary, personal preference of course.

addictedmatt

Enlightened
I have the Surefire tee with the old fashion pin-up girl on it with the suppressor.

Me too.
1001361x.jpg

1001356.jpg