• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! 2 x fivemega Mag packages for Sale

Flash Harry

Newly Enlightened
My bike needs major work and I have to liquidate some of my 'sitting around the office' flashlights. :mecry:

1. Mag 66 Package. 1.5D fivemega body HAIII Gunmetal, complete with:
  • 12.35v AWR High power Hotdriver and KUI bulb holder.
  • 14.8v 4S FM holder
  • 6 Spare 1166 bulbs (They never blow!)
  • 4 x 14670 AW Li-ion Batteries
  • 1 x Boro glass
  • 1 x Aluminium reflector (looks like LOP)
  • fivemega FM3H-2 HAIII Gunmetal Turbo Head (Excellent colour match)

2. Mag 85/11 Package. 1D fivemega body HAIII Gunmetal, complete with:
  • 10.67v AWR High power Hotdriver and KUI bulb holder.
  • 1 x 1185 bulb
  • 3P/2S 6 x R123 FM holder for 7.2v
  • 3S 3 x 17670 FM holder for 10.8v
  • Batteries not included
  • 1 x Boro glass
  • 1 x Aluminium reflector (looks like LOP)
  • fivemega FM 2.5" HAIII Gunmetal Throwmaster Turbo Head (Excellent colour match)

Condition of this gear is 99.9%. Grab a magnifying glass and I'm sure you'll find something but the price of both packages will more than compensate. Both turbo heads have dust inside due to sitting face down on the shelf and need blowing out with compressed air. The FM3H-2 also has a tiny piece of clear film stuck to the inside on the lens at the edge. I think it may have been from manufacture but I never bothered to extract it, as it doesn't interfere.

All items have been played with but mainly only to impress visitors and clients at my old job. This lot seemed like a good idea at the time but now it just gathers dust.

I would prefer two things:

• The packs sell complete. Splitting would leave me with items I will never use.
  • They sell CONAUS (Continental Australia but I will include Tasmania)
Shipping will be by Australia Post Express Post Parcel and is included in the price.

Mag 66 Package: US$240 (The official currency of CPF)
Mag 85/11 Package: US$180 (The official currency of CPF)
Both together: US$400

PayPal or direct deposit. CONAUS ONLY

The usual CPF rules apply: First to post "I'll take it" here, gets it. Please no PM's as it only gets confusing.

If this doesn't sell here in two days, I'll open it up to everyone and we will have to make other arrangements for shipping.

Links to the original sales threads:

1.5D Mag 66
FM3H-2
1D M*g 3P/2S R123 Mag 85
2.5" Throwmaster

Thanks for your time. :)

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Re: 2 x fivemega Mag packages for Sale

OMG, Harry. These are to the incan world, what the 007 is to the LED world.

These are the best of the best of years gone by....including an AWR Hotdriver that supplies regulated voltage and soft starting. Excellent price for two of my all time favorite lights. Somebody local should snap these up, and I'm not kidding. You NEVER see a Hotdriver regulator going for sale anymore, and these are complete packages, ready to use.

I call "Dibbs" (I'll take it) if you need to sell outside of AUS....but let's see if the locals jump.

OMG, Harry. These are to the incan world, what the 007 is to the LED world.

These are the best of the best of years gone by....including an AWR Hotdriver that supplies regulated voltage and soft starting. Excellent price for two of my all time favorite lights. Somebody local should snap these up, and I'm not kidding. You NEVER see a Hotdriver regulator going for sale anymore, and these are complete packages, ready to use.

I call "Dibbs" (I'll take it) if you need to sell outside of AUS....but let's see if the locals jump.

LUX,

IF YOU DECIDE YOU DONT WANT THE MAG 66, I'LL TAKE IT AS BACKUP.

BILL

Varriano

Newly Enlightened

The prices are exceedingly fair for the materials and workmanship involved. I will be backup for both if you decide to sell in the US.

Thats what I get by sleeping at night instead of lurking here!!

If only our daughter was still in Brisbane.

V

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

I understand him wanting to support his local mates with shipping, etc....so I'm sure he wants some time for them to see this post.

Flash Harry

Newly Enlightened

Lux, I swear you have CPF set up to page you for new posts. Even I have missed out on stuff to you and I'm awake in Oz when you lot are supposed to be asleep!

Yes, I'm trying to give the handful of locals a bit of a head start for a change. The market for these lights is very small here and the lads do miss out a lot although there are a lot more opportunities to purchase custom lights these days. Having said that, your dibs has been noted. :)

Today is a national holiday here and everything is closed for ANZAC Day. The day we remember the fallen diggers and think of those currently serving in our armed forces.

"They shall not grow old, as we that are left grow old;
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun, and in the morning
We will remember them."

Lest we forget.

Flash Harry

Newly Enlightened

It looks like nobody local is interested so I'll throw it open to O/S. Same price but with $20 postage (on which you will come out ahead and an incentive to buy both).

One thing before anyone says I'll take it: I took a good look at the 1D fivemega body HAIII Gunmetal and can see the smallest nick on the bezel. It annoys me so I have included a KIU M@g C/D LP Stainless steel bezel to compensate. :ohgeez:

Lux has already called dibs so the ball's in his court. :)

Varriano

Newly Enlightened

If Lux is not interested I'll be your huckleberry.

V

:thanks:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

How about we split this up since I already have some Hotdriver lights and I'll take #1 PM sent

I'm trying to figure out if it's worth bothering because of the paypal fees if one of you wants #2; I buy both with $20 shipping. With paypal 4%, you would probably only save $5

Varriano

Newly Enlightened

How about we split this up since I already have some Hotdriver lights and I'll take #1 PM sent

I'm trying to figure out if it's worth bothering because of the paypal fees if one of you wants #2; I buy both with $20 shipping. With paypal 4%, you would probably only save $5

I don't quite understand your message in red.

I will take #2.

Lux do you want me to pay you and you buy both and ship to me? Sounds complicated. I don't mind paying shipping from AUS.

V

Flash Harry

Newly Enlightened

I'l take it as both sold. I'll send you each my paypal address and you can sort it out between you as you wish. Just make sure I send the stuff to the right place! :)

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

I don't quite understand your message in red.

I will take #2.

Lux do you want me to pay you and you buy both and ship to me? Sounds complicated. I don't mind paying shipping from AUS.

V

V, assuming you are in the USA....I was trying to figure it out if I were to get both and pay just $20 for postage, rather than my paying $20 and you paying $20.

In the scenario of my buying both, and in turn mailing #2 to you, I was trying to see how the USPS flat rate Priority Mail + the paypal fee I lose when you pay me would work out. I would have to eat 4% PP fee on $200 which is $5.00, then the postage mailing to you. Would probably not be worth the hassle.

So, let's finalize it that we each buy our own item and pay our own shipping. I'll be sending $260

Flash Harry

Newly Enlightened
Excellent. Details on the way. I got waylaid in the shed testing thermostats and thermatic switches. At least I've found out why the trusty machine has died.

Flash Harry

Newly Enlightened
Blimey, that was quick.

Thanks and I'll get in the mail first thing Tuesday as it's the ANZAC Day long weekend. You won't be disappointed.

Latest posts