Autobahn S.O.S. Hammer Flashlight

BF Hammer

Enlightened
I'm holding out for the B* F* Autobahn Hammer Flashlight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

ps: the direct link won't work. follow the link below and do a search for "autobahn".
Egadgets

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same here. Only way I got to it was by going to the main site first. Maybe they don't like people linking directly to product pages..

Graham

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Weird, I wonder why it works for me.

It's definitely not that it is already in my cache; I can still get the direct link after refreshing.

Pat

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyway, looks kinda interesting, but I don't know about this "#1 patented seller in Japan and Europe". Not sure about Europe, but I've never seen one here. I even went searching after seeing this and couldn't find it..

Just the usual marketing crap I guess..

Still, wouldn't mind getting a better look at one.

Graham

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here...this is what it looks like:
fc0cd6b0.jpg

Here is the direct link one more time:
The Autobahn S.O.S. Hammer Flashlight

If that link still doesn't work, here is the text from the website:

"The Autobahn S.O.S. Hammer Flashlight is the #1 patented seller in Japan and Europe. Now available for the 1st time ever in the U.S..

Every automobile should have an Autobahn S.O.S. Hammer Flashlight within arms reach. The Autobahn was constructed out of the same specially formulated shatterproof, poly-carbonate used in the design of the International Space Station. And it's equipped with an advanced NEC Smart Chip, specially designed for the Autobahn S.O.S. Hammer Flashlight. There are so many functions that there simply isn't enough space on this page to cover them all. As soon as you remove the Autobahn from the cradle it will flash an S.O.S. with 12 red LED lights. So if you're involved in an accident or stranded in the dark the "see from a mile" flashing red LED S.O.S. will alert help immediately. Because it's completely waterproof it works when submerged under water. On the tip points is the same patented "Diamond Head StrongTM" special alloy used to fabricate the nuts and bolts on commercial aircraft. The tough, sharp points can crack any glass windshield or window instantly with just a touch and without the ricochet of glass shards that can be harmful to your eyes and body. Every Autobahn has 3 preinstalled Sebbas magnets. The same kind used in telecommunications with an electromagnetic charge that is 200 times stronger than any magnet you'll ever use. That gives you the ability to stick the Autobahn to any metal object like the fender of your automobile and transform it from a spot light to an area light capable of flooding a 50 foot area with light. Ideal if you need to change a spare in the dead of night by the roadside. Additional emergency features include a razor sharp blade giving you the ability to cut through seat belts and the hammer tips can be used to puncture an airbag. Both can be vital when an automobile is trapped underwater. And especially in cases where a wrecked car catches fire. The Autobahn S.O.S. Hammer Flashlight is the #1 recommended accessory for your car or home."