PICTURES OF LEDs FLASHLIGHTS ,FOG,NIGHT,RAIN

PsTo

Newly Enlightened
here upload pictures with only LED or LUXENON FLASHLIGHTS in RAIN ,FOG,NIGHT, AND solovecpf
Thanks

MrGman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where are the pictures????

If you asking people to put pictures of fog and rain (they should all be at "night") then change your title to say Please Upload pics of fog and rain here.

iWiLL

Newly Enlightened
flashlight1_800.jpg

Let me try one.

MrGman

Flashlight Enthusiast
so is that a fog or rain type shot? You say its going to be raining down a storm O-bullets any second now? That I can believe. :crackup:

Norm

Retired Administrator
Sad to say that without descriptions theses pictures mean nothing.
Norm

MrGman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes the beamshots on the "California Condo" AKA shed, need some type of useful description in order to be meaningful. Is it the same light on clear to foggy nights or 3 different beam pattern lights in a "light" fog or ???

don't just assume its obvious by looking at the pictures.

If they are not comparison of the same object in clear weather, to fog and rain, then they don't really show what happens to the beam as a function of scattering from rain or fog.

:popcorn:

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
The pictures the OP posted aren't even his. They are from this thread, here:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/212205
The pictures on the bottom of his post were from a website about light painting. It seems like he just googled "flashlight fog" and hotlinked the pictures here, which I am pretty sure is not allowed, nor is it really what this thread should be about.
This thread does seem like a neat idea, but so far it doesn't seem like anyone has actually posted their own pics. Come on, we all own lights here. I'm sure we can come up with neater photos than those on google.

Last edited: