Universal Holsters for Flashlights.

XD9

Enlightened
I just came across a Universal Kydex Holsters that Can fit anything from a NiteCore Extrema to a Ralight.
And another model that fits anything from a Surefire to a Jet-III M .
I will post pic as soon as I get the green light since they are proto types.
By the way it will fit any belt... From a duty belt to a 1.5" belt :)

Last edited:

XD9

Enlightened
A link, where purchased, etc. would be nice.
Like I said I will as soon as I am allowed too by the maker since is a proto type...
I am just waiting for hes reply saying is ok.

:)

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Sounds good.
popcorn.gif

XD9

Enlightened
Ok I am not a grate photographer nether I have a grate camera but I am going to give it a try...

Here is the holster in Action.

This the holster that will fit any thing that is in the EDC line except for those that are ultra compact IE: PD20, etc... The holster Is adjustable so you cant adjust it to accomodate your flashlight size. For the belt it uses a Tek-Lock system with a belt re sizer so it fits all belts including Utility belts.
The holster for the 1" Flash lights will be posted tomorrow along with the holster for the slim line like the NDI, etc...

Enjoy! :)

00011.jpg

00012.jpg

Last edited:

jgraham15

Enlightened
Ok I am not a grate photographer nether I have a grate camera but I am going to give it a try...

Here is the holster in Action.

This the holster that will fit any thing that is in the EDC line except for those that are ultra compact IE: PD20, etc... The holster Is adjustable so you cant adjust it to accomodate your flashlight size. For the belt it uses a Tek-Lock system with a belt re sizer so it fits all belts including Utility belts.
The holster for the 1" Flash lights will be posted tomorrow along with the holster for the slim line like the NDI, etc...

Enjoy! :)

00011.jpg

00012.jpg

Awesome!!! I can't wait to see the holster for the NDI. :twothumbs

XD9

Enlightened
Ill be uploading the pics for the SF and NDI tomorrow since I forgot them at work.

Thank You!

XD9

Enlightened
Guys sorry I have been very busy at the store..
Right now I was able to take pictures of the NDI holster... Is adjustable so it will fit anything on that diameter size or a bit bigger or smaller.

The Surefire holster is been reworked as per the request in the above posts... The picture will be posted next week. Sorry for the delay guys!

00004.jpg

00008.jpg