D36 LED dropin

Superdave

Enlightened
I'm thinking about purchasing either the OP or SMO D36 "throwmaster" module from Lumens Factory. I searched and didn't come up with anything.. Anyone have beamshots or experience with the Lumens Factory D36 LED modules?

Thanks,
Dave

Superdave

Enlightened
Sweet, hadn't seen that head yet.. i was going to use it in a G&P mini-turbo head. I'll have to grab one of the LF ones instead. They also have C-M adapters. :)

LiteFan

Enlightened
Sweet, hadn't seen that head yet.. i was going to use it in a G&P mini-turbo head. I'll have to grab one of the LF ones instead. They also have C-M adapters. :)

If you get one can you post how it fits the G&P mini-turbo head?

Superdave

Enlightened
[FONT=宋体]Hi David,[/FONT]

The entire line of the Seraph SP Series Flashlight and accessories will be available on Mid May.
The anodizing is a Graphite/Charcoal Grey colour as seen on the photos.

It is compatible with all Surefire P, C Series flashlights and have include 2 Stainless Steel Bezels.

Thank you.

Mark

Looks like i'll have to pick up that gunmetal 6P that i've always wanted.. :D

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
[FONT=宋体]Hi David,[/FONT]

The entire line of the Seraph SP Series Flashlight and accessories will be available on Mid May.
The anodizing is a Graphite/Charcoal Grey colour as seen on the photos.

It is compatible with all Surefire P, C Series flashlights and have include 2 Stainless Steel Bezels.

Thank you.

Mark

+

Mark wrote me this a while back, I'll share it with the CPF .

Private Message: Re: From Mark, Lumens Factory
post_old.gif
03-20-2009, 02:47 AM
Mark@LF
user_offline.gif

Gold1.gif

icon1.gif
From Mark, Lumens Factory
Hi Orbital,

My hats off to you in finding the secret stash.

I wasn't going to release info on the Seraph, but you have managed to find it on the Korean Preview page on LiteMania. You are a true Flashaolic indeed.

We do not plan to release it just yet, so that is basically why you guys did not see any info on the LF site.
But it is not a counterfit or anything, so it is okay.
I just wanted to clarify that because a lot of people think it is weird not seeing any info on it on our site.

Cheers.

Mark
Lumens Factory

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
I need both of the triple mode drop-in's, the D3 bezel, and the C to M adaptor.

Come on LF, put up the buy me links!!!!!!!!!!!

MrGman

Flashlight Enthusiast
So if I read all that right I could by the Seraph turbo head to put on a 6P which means it probably also fits the C2 and maybe the Solarforce clones of the 6P and drop a D36 LED module in there as well? That would be a nice addition to my modular collection... maybe, does any one else make D36 size LED drop in modules?

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
So if I read all that right I could by the Seraph turbo head to put on a 6P which means it probably also fits the C2 and maybe the Solarforce clones of the 6P and drop a D36 LED module in there as well? That would be a nice addition to my modular collection... maybe, does any one else make D36 size LED drop in modules?

MrGman,
Nailbender is currently working on a D36 MC-E/P7 drop-in. He thinks he can put some type of regulation to make up for the 18650 sag that we experienced. Here is his email and I bet he will be more than happy to send me a sample for you to test.

"I believe that any direct drive P7 with just one batt will show this same curve as the batt only has so much it can give. The problem is building a drop in with a 17 mm regulator. I am actually in the process of using two 4X 7135 drivers in a sandwich to get a 8X7135 driver. If I use the ones that come from KD like that then I also have to use a blank board since they sandwich the two with contacts back to back thus no where for contact to be made. The D36 drop ins have cans that are deep enough that I should be able to do this. If I can accomplish this then I think that your numbers will change even on a single 18650 but I may be wrong. The reason I think it will help is that I believe it will keep from that initial high 3+ amp draw that settles down but has already taken the cream out of the batt. "

Nailbender,
best of luck with getting these up and running.

Thanks,
Jose

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Does anyone know if the LF D36 reflectors can accept other pills? (Dereelight for example)

{
icon3.gif
}

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Might not look too shabby in contrast with SF's Natural HA, either.

I'm not really in shopping mode for much of anything right now, but this looks like a great set of lights and parts.
I can actually see buying all of the accessories, and maybe a host. Looking forward to seeing the pricing.
That D36 head is something I've been hoping for for awhile. Figures I see this right after stripping a Z46 for that very purpose, but oh well :D

Latest posts