• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: McGizmo Lunasol 20...

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened
Up for grabs is a McGizmo Lunasol 20! This has been a user so there are a few very light surface scratches on the light and the clip does have some scuffs, a little bead blast and it will be good as new. This one is from the first run, so primaries only for this bad boy. The trit in the piston is green and glows like crazy. As you can see from the pics, the light is in excellent condition and has not been abused. If you have any questions or would like more pics, please don't hesitate to PM or email me.

Now for the fine print...
Price includes shipping to the U.S. only(no Int. shipping), paypal only(No eChecks). First unconditional "I'll Take It" gets it, PM or email me with any questions and thanks for looking!

Sale price is $435 **SPF**
001-17.jpg

002-12.jpg

003-19.jpg

004-16.jpg

005-13.jpg

008-18.jpg

006-20.jpg

Last edited:

I'mGatMan!

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Lunasol 20...

Tried to PM or email, and apparently I don't have privileges yet. If you have any interest in talking about a possible trade, I would appreciate it if you could email me at:

JCres621 @ gmail . com.

I am new here, but have plenty of feedback on Bladeforums, USN, Arfcom and other forums. Thanks.

Jason

PS...THANKS Cosmo. :thumbup:

Last edited:

Snow

Enlightened

I was just daydreaming about someday soon buying one of these, but I know I'd have to sell at least half of my collection. :sigh:

Cosmo7809

Enlightened

Gatman, try to PM him to discuss trades.

And welcome to CPF. Big fan of bladeforums and the etc.

Snow

Enlightened

Snow, you've got an awesome collection already. This would be a superb addition. :D

Ha, thanks. I think if I did end up buying it, my collection would look like this:

Photon Freedom green LED
Photon Freedom orange LED
SureFire M6
McGizmo Lunasol20

I don't know that I could give up so many lights to make it happen.:eek:

smflorkey

Newly Enlightened

Tried to PM or email, and apparently I don't have privileges yet.
You are correct. See the "ATTN: NEW MEMBERS!!" thread in Administrative Announcements. Your first two posts will be reviewed by a moderator before they become visible to the rest of us. After that you will get PM privileges. Congratulations! You're half way there.

:welcome: Sorry a few people's impolite behavior has made Greta put this little speed bump in the new member process. Stick around. There are a lot of very helpful people here. (And more than a few deals on great gadgets to stress your budget. :laughing:)
Gatman, try to PM him to discuss trades.
He would if he could...

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened

Tried to PM or email, and apparently I don't have privileges yet. If you have any interest in talking about a possible trade, I would appreciate it if you could email me at:

JCres621 @ gmail . com.

I am new here, but have plenty of feedback on Bladeforums, USN, Arfcom and other forums. Thanks.

Jason

PS...THANKS Cosmo. :thumbup:

Email sent. Thanks for all of the trade offers everyone, but I am not looking for any trades right now.

I'mGatMan!

Newly Enlightened

I know, I know. I really should have stopped and read all the announcements and stickies, but I got excited about this beautiful light and jumped the gun. You all know the euphemism. ;)

I know I have a lot to learn, but now that I'm not a lurked anymore, I'll get to interact from time to time.

Thanks,

Jason

Ha, thanks. I think if I did end up buying it, my collection would look like this:

Photon Freedom green LED
Photon Freedom orange LED
SureFire M6
McGizmo Lunasol20

I don't know that I could give up so many lights to make it happen.:eek:

Ah, you wouldn't give up the Peak brass Rainier or the Inova UV, would ya? :D

handsfull

Newly Enlightened

Hard to believe this is still up.....this is one of the best Ti user lights I can think of.....

Hard to believe this is still up.....this is one of the best Ti user lights I can think of.....
I agree. Even though it's a first run and can only accept primaries, it's still one of the two most in-demand McGizmo lights ever made (LS20 & PD-S). Absolutely ideal size - it's even Don's personal choice for principal EDC. And if the master himself prefers this one to all others....well, you know it's the one for you. :twothumbs

handsfull

Newly Enlightened

Talk about full circle....back to Hawaii it goes! Nice buy, You'll like the LS20....it's a keeper.

Latest posts