Husky 2D Tactical 4W LED 4 watt (Cree LED & 200 lumens) - official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

techmonkey

Newly Enlightened
Not sure why a mod closed the old thread since this flashlight is still sold at HD, so I made a new thread.

photo by MikeKoz
sideviewqu8.jpg

oldthread
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/209624

techmonkey

Newly Enlightened
Posted this in the old thread, no responses since it was closed.

I took this picture from 10 feet away. Are the rings due to the LED being to high/low? For those that disassembled their flashlights, is it possible to unscrew the head? It feels pretty tight, how is it attached?

[over-sized image deleted - DM51]

Last edited by a moderator:

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast

DM51

Flashaholic
techmonkey, you are a very recently joined member, and let me tell you that if you were not, your account here would now be suspended for what you have just done.

I explained perfectly clearly why I closed the other thread. You have ignored that explanation, or not bothered to read it, and you have also questioned the closure, in violation of Rule 8.

Furthermore, you have persisted with an immediate violation of Rule 3 by posting over-size images, which I am now going to delete.

You are warned that any further rule violations by you will result in your suspension. I strongly suggest you do yourself a favor and study the rules.

Someone else can start a thread on this topic if they wish, but they will need to comply scrupulously with CPF rules. This one, once again, is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.