• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Cree Xlamp 7090??

Mohrenberg

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone. I was just stopping by to see if anyone was interested in these LED's i have. I am an active member on Laser Pointer Forums and use the Coleman MAX LED CR2 flashlight as the hosts for my lasers. As a result i'm stuck here with alot of these LED's i've pulled out of the flashlight.
The led is labeled Cree Xlamp 7090, the "driver" just consists of two 8.2 ohm resistors in parallel.
the flashlight itself is advertised as 115 lumens......but who really knows.

if anyone is interested just shhot me an offer.

i have about 30 of them on hand....and will have another 40 or so
led.JPG

driver.JPG
of them pretty soon.

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm interested depending on price and shipping to the UK

Do you know what Crees they are P4s, Q5s or R2s ???

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mohrenberg,

You need to post a price. Interested people can, of their own volition, offer you less via a PM or email, but you can't turn this into a de facto auction or best offer situation.

Please edit this thread and post an asking price.

Mohrenberg

Newly Enlightened
alright then.

$50 for all of them shipped in the US?
based on any LED on DX is 2-3 dollars....
these are all brand new and never used..

there is no printing on the back side of the LED, just the metal plate attached the the heatsink.

yup, thats the link to my BST on LPF for my lasers.

Last edited:

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
How many is "all of them" for $50?

I am very interested in 20 or so emitters, maybe more depending on what you want to do.

Pm incoming

-Bobby

Mohrenberg

Newly Enlightened
i counted 30 lying in a pile i have....

i've got 24 more that i "tinkered" with so i don't plan on selling those....

and i'm suppose to be getting 31 more of those flashlight in the mail in the next couple of days......

i also have all the reflectors and plastic lens with o-rings that were in the flashlights.

Mohrenberg

Newly Enlightened
just a quick gather of what i have (one man's trash being another man's treasure)......
i've probably got more scattered throughout the house but this is the bulk of them.....and i have about 10 flashlight still unassembled and 31 more on the way....
here is 32 emitters, like 40 of the plastic cover/o-ring and around 30 reflectors.

the "block" on the left was a failed experiment that contains 24 emitters, soldered together with 12 groups of 2 in parallel....in series..lol
but the pads have been solered....and reflectors have epoxy all over them...so i'll just throw them in.....so if you count that big mess of a block, thats over 55 emitters total in this lot.......

i can ship it all out flat rate box priority USPS with tracking for $50 shipped in the US.

i'm hoping to sell it all as just one group....maybe a few of you can "band together" and buy it and split them up...
lot.JPG

Last edited:

alphazeta

Enlightened
Hi,
If the leds on the block aren't fried, I'll take the lot if you accept paypal.
I've also sent you a pm on the additional emitters you haven't pulled yet.

Thanks,
AZ

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Mohrenberg, when i tried to click on the link to your website (burninglasers.com) my antivirus software threw a fit and basically said there was a trojan that tried to insall onto my comp.

krazy89

Enlightened
hey Mohrenberg

u still got anymore of the emitters and reflectors?

if you do... i'll take some... let me know how many u got...

thanks.

KraZy

alphazeta

Enlightened
For those interested, I'm selling some of these in small lots in the marketplace.
*EDIT: all sold or accounted for*

I've used a bunch & have uses for many more but with over a 100 in total, I'm not sure my last box of xitaniums will outlast my supply of emitters. Besides, most of my fixed lighting was converted to leds before I bought these lots :cool:

I won't post a direct link to squash any of the mods' toes.. But you guys & gals should be able to find the sales thread easily... :twothumbs

Thanks!
AZ

& BTW, special thanks to the OP for passing on the deal. Would do business with him again in a heartbeat
& it's a little late but, here's your :welcome:

Last edited: