• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For sale: Titanium & Mokume neck/keychain light set

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
This is a keychain/neck light combo consisting of both a 357 (petite Killer) and a AAA battery tube, an interchangeable head and a plug for the tube not in use. You can wear the neck light for EDC and carry the AAA body on the keys ready to go for those longer runtime uses. In the interest of full disclosure, I made the AAA battery tube a bit long due to measuring an oddball cell during construction, so some batteries need a 1/16" magnetic spacer that is also included.

The set is constructed from 6AL-4V titanium and coppper/nickel/brass Mokume. All the pieces are press fit together with an electrical contact grease, the threads are 40tpi with an o-ring seal. Finally the Mokume was etched for texture and slightly patina'd to bring out the pattern.

LED/driver is PhotonFanatic's 40ma setup, more info here

TiM3.jpg

TiM1.jpg

TiM2.jpg

TiM4.jpg

Price for the set is $375 plus actual shipping, PayPal please, first I'll take it get's 'em. If you have any questions fire away, thanks for looking.

~Chip

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
That's what I get for rarely going on the BST - great job, Chip! :cool: And congrats, LL.
:thumbsup: john

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast
Light, arrived safe and sound today thanks.

It looks better in the flesh than in the photos!

Amazing!

I'll try to take some more photos later.

Thanks again.

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a very hard light to photograph and bring out the beauty that it has in real life.

I'll try again later.

IMG_0988w.JPG

IMG_0996w.JPG