• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LOWERED - MiniMiniMag host $43

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale I have a few custom lights:

1- Ti Aleph 2 head by Delghi, Ti McClicky and K2 TFFC FluPIC light engine. McR20-S reflector, Ti bezel, updated switch boot. Very nice warm tint and very bright on burst. $390 375 360 355 325 $305 shipped or $290 275 270 235 $205 with no light engine. SOLD

2- Pineapple natural body with SG E2 head and tail. I broke the clip on the head long ago and dremeled the rivet off later. Now it works fine just isn't pretty. Tailcap is a SG twistie from an E2. Comes with MN03. $75 72 $62 shipped $50 45 42 $37 for pineapple body only. SOLD

Tail is all thats left here, $23 shipped

3- Aleph Mule CR2. Aleph mule head, CR2 body, McTC, all in black. Light engine is salvaged from my first LE I made a few years ago. I blew the converter on a RCR123, so I drilled holes through it for new contacts and made it direct dirve. Works great on a primary for a nice low, and screams on a Li-ion for a great high. LED is a Lux III TXOH, so the Vf is in the 3.0v range. $125 $117 shipped or $105 100 $95 without the light engine SOLD

4- MiniMinimag host only. MMag body cut down for single cell. Hotwire kit installed with Ceramic bulb holder, custom metal reflector, mineral glass lens and strion bulb. Original bezel. I have some old clickie on there to keep the focus in the right spot, but I will include the original tailcap as well. $85 79 76 72 63 $43 for the host only. Both tailcaps, original lens. No switch unless I find a spare. Perfect host for Sammie.or $50 46 43 $30 for the hotwire kit (ceramic socket, strion bulb, reflector, glass lens)

5- Vital Gear FB1 body. I will add to any item above for $44 $40.

Click the pics for bigger images.

I intend to ship USPS priority mail with DC. If you take multiple items, subtract $2 for the second, and $4 for the third. If you would prefer regular mail with no DC, subtract $2 from your total.

No Batteries included. I can ship outside of CONUS, but its going to cost more for the trouble involved with it. PM me if you want to know how much more.

I prefer paypal payment, first "I'll take it" with no conditions will take priority. PM me for paypal address. If you have any questions please pm or post.

Last edited:

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ti A2, Pinapple SG E2, Black CR2 Mule, Strion MMag, FB1

I sold that head once and had to buy it back later. I won't make that mistake again.
Actually, i'm sure I will, but i'll try harder not to...

I'm actually trying to get some money together for a lathe. Then I can make some more of those heads :)

--edit-- Wait, i'm thinking of the customized E1e head. The one-off PD head? Naw, i'll keep that one. :grin2:--edit--

Last edited:

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ti A2, Pinapple SG E2, Black CR2 Mule, Strion MMag, FB1

I've gotten PMs about individual parts, and added a few options of parts.

PhantomZ

Enlightened
Re: Ti Delghi/McGizmo A2, Pinapple SG E2, Black CR2 Mule, Strion MMag, FB1 -Price dro

i'll take #3 the Aleph Mule CR2 without the LE pls. pm on the way

Hammer Train

Banned
Re: Ti Delghi/McGizmo A2, Pinapple SG E2, Black CR2 Mule, Strion MMag, FB1 -Price dro

I wonder if the pineapple takes 18650's?

Last edited:

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am pretty sure that E series bodies MUST be two piece in order to take an 18650 (18mm is too big for e series threads). I've never tried one in there, but don't remember any extra room around the 17670 it usually hosted either...

Hammer Train

Banned

OK, thanks for the info. I will continue my search!

cjs4760

Newly Enlightened

I wonder if the pineapple takes 18650's?

schiesz is correct that E Series pineapples can't/don't take an 18650. But if you search on "pineapple 18650 PEU" you'll see that PEU did make pineapples for the U2 that take/took an 18650. Just an FYI.

And, as far as the 2-part / split body "requirement" goes for the E-head on a 18650 body, somehow Fivemega (FM) bent the laws of physics, cuz he makes 'em as a unified body (w/ integrated tail clickie). He has a sale thread around here somewhere, but the 1x18650 E series are sold out (may be a 2nd run, dunno.)

-Chris

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks AWTYD.

Mule is SPF, more drops on the others.

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Final price drops. Aleph Mule is SOLD. Darn, what happened to my pics?

I'll try to get them back up directly.

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Aleph CR2 mule shipped.

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ti Delghi/McG A2, Pinapple SG E2, Strion hotwire MiniMag, FB1 -Last price drop

Just tried to PM, but your inbox is full. No matter though, because I already sent paypal for the item discussed. BTW, isn't haggling supposed to work the other way around? :laughing:

Dudes (and dudettes), this is my first time dealing with Schiesz, and already see what Dad's talkin' about. Great seller!

Jumping on the :hitit: bandwagon.

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ti Delghi/McG A2, Pinapple SG E2, Strion hotwire MiniMag, FB1 -Last price drop

Just the original bezel on the strion mag now. Bimmer drives a hard bargain and i'm going to have to separate out the stainless strike bezel now :nana:

Pics and description updated to reflect the correct bezel now.

Last edited:

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok, I dropped the prices again.

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ti Delghi/McG A2 $325, Pinapple SG E2 $62, Strion hotwire MiniMag $63, FB1

Stainless MM bezel came in today, and it's lovely! This will be the crowning jewel on a potent little hotwire which will soon have a matching big brother.

Once a few previously planned purchases are out of the way, I'll probably snag the Auroralite kit if it doesn't sell (Edit: which it should, considering the awesome price that it's at!). Always good to have a spare. :crazy:

Thank you very much, Schiesz! :thumbsup:

Last edited: